The lighter side of the debates...

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Sep 28, 2016.

1. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

You mean the debates actually had serious sides?

2. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

3. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

The Daily Show clip = the best by far, even if they frame America's investment capitalist economy as now being bad because Trump uses it. (I enjoyed it for a host who actually has a personality, selection of clips, and - yeah - even for Trump's valid point about not letting the enemy know **** in advance. I know people who say that all the time, don't let the enemy know, so I would loved to have seen if they were watching the debates and how they must have looked...)

I disagree with the host's assertion of Holt asking questions (the MSM did say Holt was questioning Trump far more...)

Trump also had a valid point about roads and bridges being in **** shape... I suspect he may have been taken slightly out of context...

But I also saw enough as why Clinton won the debate and focusing solely on her presentation, she's genuinely good.

But GE and other companies have effectively paid $0 in taxes and are as smart as Trump as well. How come neither of them addressed that? (Trump also made a dumb mistake in saying "being smart".) But no worries, everyone will be like Obama and ask nicely for the rich to pay their fair share, all while the rich say to each other away from the mic how smart they are, is that it?