The Line of iPhone.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iPhalandrew, Apr 21, 2012.

1. iPhalandrew macrumors member

Why doesn't apple just make a line of iPhones. Not like android where other companies can make the phones where they use the operating system, but difference sized iPhones with different form factors and screen sizes but all ran iOS smoothly??

2. kalex macrumors 65816

thats not what apple does :)

They don't think its a good idea for consumers to decide what they want. They like to tell consumers what they want

3. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

I'm sure many of us have asked ourselves the same question but they seem to be doing well in terms of sales with their current strategy so why would they change their strategy. I know it's not what you want to hear, it isn't what I want to hear either but we can't really do anything about it. We could stop buying iPhones (well you can but I know I can't :p)

4. dontwalkhand macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

Because then you will have plasticky designs from Samsung and Co running on iOS.

5. Spectrum Abuser macrumors 65816

Spectrum Abuser

Apple is about simplicity. The most they budge on is different screen size options for the laptops and iMacs. Other then that all of the devices are the same minus hardware improvements chosen by the user.