The long waited KOKO 0.3 clear transparent case for 4s + other cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Bear807, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Bear807, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2012

Bear807 macrumors member

First i have to come clear myself has no affiliate with koko the case company and my duty is just to share with you all this incredible slim iphone case that everyone has been waited for so long. I have posted a related post few months ago regrading this case.

This case is very similar to the desmay slight, however the hole cuttings is slightly different and this case is not avaliable outside China, so i had make alot of effort by asking my friends in china in order to get this case hands on.

This roughly cost 80-100 yuan with shipping to china so is roughly £10 and $15usd

IMG_9115.JPG
    This is what it comes with, 2 return shipment form earphone and charging port dust cover and the case itself with a screen protector included.

IMG_9117.JPG
    IMG_9118.JPG
    IMG_9119.JPG
    IMG_9120.JPG

This case has a really good fitting and is one of my favourite case, so far i have take off and apply the case for 3-4 times the case itself still good, no cracks shown. Suppose to compare it with desmay slight however i have left it in overseas :(. I remember desmey slight is slighty harder to fit on white iphones since white iphones is slightly thicker than the black. So what do you think of the case?:D

2. Bear807 thread starter macrumors member

During my holiday in Hong Kong i have manage to find some other case as well

IMG_9123.JPG
    The rip off crossline mc-1 for $70 HKD, I think it looks ok;)

IMG_9125.JPG
    This is my new favourite and im using right now, the rip off Iphone CAZE bumper for $49hkd. In my opinion the blue and white combination make it such an eye catching beast!

3. chancho macrumors newbie

Hi

I like the case a lot! looking good, can it be obtained online?

Thanks!

4. mantic macrumors 6502a

It looks good on the phone, however, I do not like that case doesn't offer a lip to protect the face of the iPhone when set face down.

5. Votekinky06 macrumors 6502

That is a good looking case, wouldn't mind picking one up if someone has a link..

6. Bear807 thread starter macrumors member

Yes however it is only available in china only ATM, maybe I could send an email to ask them do they have any interest in selling this to worldwide

----------

Yea this is the only disadvantage of the case, it probably most suited for people who don't like to use a case

----------

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=...kid=2:mm_11065107_0_0:1319378071_3k2_40169670 here is the link I need to stress that this case is still not available in other country except in china, perhaps I could send them this forum page to see what is their response

7. ZipZap macrumors 601

Search for "iphone 4S 0.2 mm" or "iphone 4S 0.3 mm" on ebay and you will find equivalents.

I just bought a couple of .3's and while slightly thicker than the desmay they are just as good for $5.95 and ships from the US.

Here is a link: Click me

The only downside this that the bottom is not protected like the desmay.

8. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

Might as well just put a screen film on your phone, the only thing that case is going to protect against is scratches.

9. ZipZap macrumors 601

That's exactly right. And your point is?

10. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

I think my point is pretty obvious.

11. ZipZap macrumors 601

But my sarcasm obviously was not.