Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

howard

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 18, 2002
sometimes i look at os 9 now and really kinda like the way it looks. i like the very utility look it had, very simple and no eye candy whatsoever. for some reason it kinda appeals to me.

if os 9 had all the functionality os x does i would probably use it. (basically if os x just looked almost exactly like os 9)

neut

macrumors 68000
Nov 27, 2001
here (for now)
Originally posted by XnavxeMiyyep
Then get an OS 9 theme for Mac OS X, and you should be completely happy.;)

what the crap? your telling him to use something that f*cked your mac up???

pervert!

peace.

neut

macrumors 68000
Nov 27, 2001
here (for now)
That's not nice. I gave him the advice about 5 minutes BEFORE I screwed up my comptuer. And it only damages Panther.

???

you're the one that f*cked up your OS. :)

peace.

XnavxeMiyyep

macrumors 65816
Mar 27, 2003
Washington
Originally posted by neut
???

you're the one that f*cked up your OS. :)

peace.
And it wouldn't screw up his OS unless he's using Panther. And it gives a warning. I was kind of bored, and wanted to see what would happen. That doesn't mean his system would be damaged. So why are you attacking me?

howard

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 18, 2002
wow this thread took an interesting turn...

anyway, can you point me in the direction of a good os 9 theme??

i havn't found any that are very good...usually the themes i find change some things that i do like about os x and some themes and leave others that i don't like

neut

macrumors 68000
Nov 27, 2001
here (for now)
And it wouldn't screw up his OS unless he's using Panther. And it gives a warning. I was kind of bored, and wanted to see what would happen. That doesn't mean his system would be damaged. So why are you attacking me?

whatever dude. im beginning to think that some people on this board are just a bunch of babies...or maybe im just an a**.

either way...i'll stop hijacking threads with my so called, 'comedy'.

anyway, to contribute in some sort of half-assed way...here you go: theme changer

peace.

johnnyjibbs

macrumors 68030
Sep 18, 2003
London, UK
OS 9 looks REALLY dated I think. But I never used it.

I know to stay away from themes. The only thing I tried was a program to remove the brushed metal in safari (in Jag) and safari didn't work after that. I had to re-download it.

howard

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 18, 2002
i tried max's theme...didn't really like it, doesn't do the job,

oh well, i can't really go back and use os 9 maybe panthers different look will be a nice change of pace...i won't get that till christmas though

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.