Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Prof.

macrumors 603
Original poster
Aug 17, 2007
Chicagoland
Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet. (Did an MR Search and didn't get a hit, so I'm posting it.)

This truly is a marvelous phone. Better looking than the iPhone 4, imo.

HTC 1 Concept
4784649606_cc32a6a57d_o.jpg

Link

walangij

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2007
MI
I was just looking at it too. Looks fantastic. Hopefully this trickles into a lot of the ID studios for tech companies. Extremely impressive for an 18 year old.

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
if this ever gets produced, HTC would be doing a lot for itself; provided they give it the right hardware inside.

they have great designs and ideas, i've seen mockups and other ideas of theirs in the past, but they never come to fruition, which is a shame because they could do well.

Prof.

macrumors 603
Original poster
Aug 17, 2007
Chicagoland
Is this for real or just some teenager did some nice photoshop?
It's a concept design.

Concept
noun
an abstract idea; a general notion : structuralism is a difficult concept | the concept of justice. See note at idea .
• a plan or intention; a conception : the center has kept firmly to its original concept.
• an idea or invention to help sell or publicize a commodity : a new concept in corporate hospitality.
• Philosophy an idea or mental picture of a group or class of objects formed by combining all their aspects.
• [as adj. ] (of a car or other vehicle) produced as an experimental model to test the viability of new design features.

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
This is simply too beautiful for a HTC design.

I'm sorry, but HTC just makes ugly phones, it's almost like they couldn't help it.

But I do agree - the mock-up is a very nice-looking one.

acurafan

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2008
holy good googly! that is a sick design, oh man, please please come out with this on google gingerbread...

did i say SO sick design??! take note hp and msft...htc finally get their act together.

Hellhammer

Moderator emeritus
Dec 10, 2008
Finland
It looks like a Zippo lol :p I would like it more if it was either black or white, don't like grey so much, it looks cheap IMO.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.