The mysterious building is to have extra iPhone 6's and iWatches for demo and introd

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DBZmusicboy01, Sep 8, 2014.

1. DBZmusicboy01 macrumors 6502a

Introduction to how the iwatch can control certain things at that demo house.
    Or use the sensors for the fitness room or a place that you can buy things using the payment scanner.
    I mean this is the first time Apple has ever made an event extremely hyped for everyone. Having a count down and I believe it's going to show
    The iPhone Plus as a iPad Nano type of device.
    3 New Amazing Devices....There's another thing people hasn't mentioned in months. The iTV
    What if Apple is ALSO going to introduce the iTV as well ?
    I mean...Just showing the iPhone 6 solo wouldn't be a HUGE deal for them to be including a timer in their website.

My predictions...But I was wondering if anyone feels the same way.
    Never had I felt this excited for an event before...

2. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

I reckon it's a model home set up with different scenarios showing how HomeKit, the new iPhone and the iWatch can integrate.

Similar to what they did with the iPod HiFi - they had a bunch of different rooms with different music playing. A dining room, teenager's bedroom complete with messy floor and unmade bed, kitchen etc.

3. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Oh gee... not that the same subject has been started new a few dozen times in the past few days.