The OMG we're getting a beefy server and Apple Rejected Blipr, BillMinder Sale

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by return7, Oct 21, 2009.

1. return7 macrumors 6502

Hai MR. We lowered BillMinder's price to 99c for a lil bit. So Apple rejected Blipr b/c it could unlock the Emoji keyboard..ok whatever, we took that out (the app still supports the Emoji themselves) and we're now upgrading to a crazy high end server so we thought we'd have a sale for fun. :D Anyway, look for Blipr soon. Trust us, it's worth the wait. It'll take a bit for the sale to show up in iTunes.

Also, we have a surprise challenge for the App Store community as a whole when we release Blipr.

Edit: Oh yea, and simple pie charts are coming to BillMinder in 2.2. Already submitted for approval.

2. Vandam500 macrumors 68000

Vandam500

Thanks for keeping us posted.

BTW, I love surprises :)

3. Mr. Gates macrumors 68020

Mr. Gates

--Redmond --------- ----------------Washington---
    Hey All,
    I have been a tester for Blipr and can not wait for this to come out. It has a lot of creative use of the iPhone's capabilities and will be fun......Crap,...I don't know if I am allowed to say more than that;)

4. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

5. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Interesting. I know you're excited but your post confuses me. ;)
    You do make some quality apps. I own BillMinder and PlaceTagger (given free to review for the mac feed) and they're both decent.

6. return7 thread starter macrumors 6502

@Chundles - Yep, there are. That's what's odd about it. On the one hand, I'm a little miffed and on the other I don't think it matters much since there is at least one free app to enable Emoji.

@jessica - Yep, it was a bit of a foggy post. And thanks for the kudos. :D