The plot thickens...

SR45

macrumors 65832
Aug 17, 2011
Florida
5 inch iphone ? Give us a break. OP, you are in a dream world if you believe Apple will release two iphones much less, one that has a screen that big. Even the Android phones would be hard pressed to release something one cannot hold with one hand and operate it comfortably. This is getting out of hand all these dumb rumors. Hurry up September :(

BHP41

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2010
United States of America
5 inch iphone ? Give us a break. OP, you are in a dream world if you believe Apple will release two iphones much less, one that has a screen that big. Even the Android phones would be hard pressed to release something one cannot hold with one hand and operate it comfortably. This is getting out of hand all these dumb rumors. Hurry up September :(
They did, they have the note and S3. The new Nexus. So on and so on. It's the new Android fad. Nice to look at in the store and play with for a day. Then you realize you have to carry it around with you all day and actually use it as a phone occasionally.

These rumors are getting a bit stretched as we go into the home straight. Can't get here soon enough for me either.

onthecouchagain

macrumors 604
Mar 29, 2011
They did, they have the note and S3. The new Nexus. So on and so on. It's the new Android fad. Nice to look at in the store and play with for a day. Then you realize you have to carry it around with you all day and actually use it as a phone occasionally.
And then after that, you realize it's better than an iPhone. :D

x-evil-x

macrumors 601
Jul 13, 2008
If they released two iphones i would be soooo happy. smaller version and bigger version for others. Id totally buy a 64 gig 5" iphone in a heart beat.

Agent-P

macrumors 68030
Dec 5, 2009
The Tri-State Area
I'm not sure if that was intentional or not (I'm leaning toward the latter), but I still found it funny based on the context.

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012

These rumors are getting a bit stretched as we go into the home straight. Can't get here soon enough for me either.
pretty sure the only 5+ screen is the note, which makes up a very small percent of android users. Two people i work with have them and they are beyond massive

BuckeyeMac

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2012
pretty sure the only 5+ screen is the note, which makes up a very small percent of android users. Two people i work with have them and they are beyond massive
At first, yes theyre big...but after a day or two of usage, it really doesn't feel like its TOO big

RenoG

macrumors 65816
Oct 7, 2010
At first, yes theyre big...but after a day or two of usage, it really doesn't feel like its TOO big
Thats exactly what I told my friends when I picked them up in my dad's 1988 Caddillac Fleetwood Brougham....

That note is rediculous almost cartoonish....

Tones2

macrumors 65816
Jan 8, 2009
I would buy a 5" iPhone with 128 GB storage, and replace my SGS3. But the odds of this are probably LESS than zero. :)