The problem of my MBP got even worse after shipping back from Apple Repair enter!!??

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by AsianGIRLpure, Nov 12, 2009.

1. AsianGIRLpure macrumors member

Before It was shipped out, only the video card failed, there is physical damage on top of the superdrive, computer can boot and chim, show a solid a LED light(These are the description from the Geniur Bar who inspected my computer at first, and thses words are all on paper). but today, after It was shipped back, the laptop couldn't even boot or chim, just like competely dead. Then I immediately called apple service, but they said something like the whole logic board may completely failed, But I reponded with" How can it possibly get that worse just in 2-3days, It must be the technician's fault since I DID NOT authorize the repair, then the technician might not care that much" Afetr 1 hour argument, problem still didn't get solved, what should I do next???:mad::mad:

2. BlueRevolution macrumors 603

BlueRevolution

Take it in to an Apple Store and calmly but firmly explain that they need to bloody fix it and do it right this time.

3. Zyniker macrumors 6502

+1 Apple Store (when available) is really the best option. Apple has a lot invested in its reputation and the reliability of its products. They understand that this means fixing issues when they arise and replacing defective products in a timely fashion.