The 'Processing Items' Thread via The Apple Store [9/21 Delivery Date]

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by High Five Ghost, Sep 18, 2012.

1. High Five Ghost macrumors member

High Five Ghost

Literally ordered my phones within 3 minutes of each other - ordered my wife's white 16gb first, it has tracking and I have been charged for it. My black 16gb is still processing and no charge has been made. Still says 9/21.

Anyone else still processing, and can you update when it changes?

2. Briannbmore macrumors newbie

Up until this morning I had a Delivers Oct 5 date. It has now changed to Delivers 9/21. Order confirmation received at 3:54 a.m. EST on Friday the 14. Still says processing though. 64 GB Black AT&T

3. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Some reason you would not add this to the existing threads vs starting a brand new one?

4. High Five Ghost thread starter macrumors member

High Five Ghost

To keep things a bit more organized. The majority of people in the Apple.com thread have their tracking info - looking for people who preordered via the Apple Store beans still have 'Processing' under their order.

Seems we are far and few.

5. illafied macrumors newbie

Been through hell with Apple cancelling my preorder saying I did not have upgrade eligibility with AT&T. Called AT&T to confirm that I was indeed eligible for upgrade. Called Apple back to restore my order and got disconnected while being transferred to multiple departments. Said 'screw it' and went to Radio Shack to put down a pre-order.

Got an email a day later from Apple saying my order was cancelled in error and to email them to restore the order. Got my order restored and now it's 'processing' with a 9/21 delivery date. We shall see.

6. orange42 macrumors 6502a

7. VDubb macrumors 6502

Exact same thing happened with my. Girlfriends's white iphone 16GB is shipped and my 64GB black is still processing. And I ordered mine first.

- VDubb