******* the punks that comment negatively in this thread

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
Lots of people have the device now, especially on this forum. I don't think we need a thread for people to ask you how things are / run. It's not like you're the only person here who has the phone. :rolleyes:

kilcher

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2011
The guy is just excited to have his phone and is offering to help people. Why the smartass responses?

jehartley

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2012
Welcome to the club. I have the same color/size that you have. Love it. I am currently rocking it naked and intend on keeping it that way. It is a beautiful device.

kappaknight

macrumors 68000
Mar 5, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Can you see how the iOS map compares with the TomTom app?

(I just want to see if you'd spend $50 to test it.)

Don't test it, really.

Blorzoga

macrumors 68030
May 21, 2010
Lots of people have the device now, especially on this forum. I don't think we need a thread for people to ask you how things are / run. It's not like you're the only person here who has the phone. :rolleyes:
Lighten up, they're just excited.

johndallas999

macrumors 6502a
Oct 9, 2008
Seattle
Lol. Ask questions? There are like Millions of people with the iPhone 5. Not sure what questions we need to ask you in particular but cool story.

bhan2010

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2010
I'm now hanging with the cool folks :p

Feel free to ask me anything, I wouldn't mind testing things out, trying out a specific app etc. :)

Comments on the earphones: much better and louder, more bassy, little to no fitting issues due to the design. So far it seems the new(?) design of the volume rocker on the cable is a little sturdier than previously. Hopefully it won't break too early.

Alluminum back is a perfect match with my MacBook Pro
I have a question, not sure if you have an Apple TV to test but does the iPhone 5 support widescreen AirPlay Mirroring like the Mac OS iMac and MacBook Pro do ? Right now the iPhone 4 or ipad 2 or new ipad support 4:3 AirPlay Mirroring and not 16:9 aspect ratio.

jeblis

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2012
You do realize there are already 5 million plus people with iPhone 5s right?

Anyway can you do a drop test? I'm wondering how durable it is.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.