The race is on, historic milestone for America!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by 1458279, Sep 1, 2016.

1. 1458279 Suspended

While you were sleeping, Obama hits a historic milestone!

The race is on! Let's see if Obama can add more debt that all other presidents combined.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/national-debt-hits-19.5-trillion/article/2600823

FinishLine.jpeg

Can we make it, the clock's ticking...

2. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Quick! Everyone do your part. Apply for welfare. Don't pay your mortgage. Get those food stamps.

3. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

The more the nation guts itself... you do realize there is far more going on than blaming the lack of non-lazy working class?

4. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

no worries, the poor pay good amounts into the system come tax time, thanks to the "ACA" they pay a fine & still go w/o insurance, well played Obama.

5. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Nope I didn't realize that.

6. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

Do you have a problem with a government forcing poor people to pay for something they don't get? How could anyone have a problem with that? Robbing the poor, giving to the rich. That's what the whole housing bubble was about.

7. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Agreed. I've been busting my ass for over a month dealing with one deadline after another.

Voted twice for Obama. Uber-liberal. Yet never taken a penny of unemployment, food stamps, welfare, etc.

Can we please try to engage in intelligent discussion instead of reaching for the partisan snark?

8. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

or more like bribe your congressmen for a tax break because it costs so much to hire people in china to take your phone calls. or pay enough so you don't have to pay any taxes.

9. Robisan macrumors 6502

Meanwhile, in the real world Obama can't spend any more money than what Congress has appropriated.

10. noisycats macrumors 6502a

noisycats

Was there a sale on title exclamation points that I missed? I fear OP may have cornered them all.

11. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Hussein has left an indelible stain on America. The sad little man is pathetic.

12. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

At what point do repeated posts saying the same thing also meet the definition of pathetic? 100? 200? 500? Asking for a friend.

13. Limey77 macrumors regular

I believe you're mistaking a stain for an indelible mark. As the most successful president of the last 50 years and arguably top five of all time he's sure to leave his mark.

Just imagine how ****ed the US would have been if he wasn't president for the last 8 years. But at least we've got eight years or Hillary to boost Obama's successes.

And BTW, you really should grow up and stop trying to belittle the office of the president by refusing to use his first or surname. Yes his middle name is Hussein, but really, did you insist on calling Bush 2 Walker or (be honest now) are you trying to imply that your president is secretly a Muslim who supports al quaeda and ISIS???

I know what I think, which is why I hold you in the low esteem that I do. But perhaps you'll finally answer (but I doubt it).