The real reason Trump will win the election.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by 1458279, Aug 27, 2016.

1. 1458279 Suspended

FF to 6:30 and hear the truth. (if you can handle the truth).

2. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Aaaaaaaahhhhh! The TRUTH!

It burns! It BURNNNSSS!!!

3. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Man this is about as lame as it gets. I am sure republicans do great for blacks in the south right? yes they are treated like everyone else in the red states. we all know trump has shown why black people should not vote for him.

4. Robisan macrumors 6502

5. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

Just as I thought, right on time like a Swiss watch. Nothing but projection and reinforcement, who didn't see that coming :D

Remember, it won't show up in the polls, it'll just happen in the booth. There's a reason Hillary is barking so loud after what Trump said :D

6. APlotdevice, Aug 27, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016

APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

"The Republican party, which back then was the Whig party"

Uh, no... no it wasn't. The Whig party was dissolved a little over six years before start of the Civil War, due to an internal conflict over whether the party should support or oppose the expansion of slavery into the new territories. You seriously fail history.

7. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

It'll be a sloooow burn, either months or years, either way... it'll come...

patience_grasshopper.jpg

8. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

She's entitled to her opinion and vote. The video appears to be a response to her social media followers. She voices several of her opinions. Many of those points are really just musings where it's unclear how things would have turned out differently with a Republican in charge. Her point that Trump is the one who "tells the truth" is actually falsifiable as are a couple others. She complains early on about a lack of prayer in schools and a lack of the pledge of allegiance. The pledge itself is really just a weird form of Cold War era indoctrination, so I don't get the nostalgia there.

Anyway it's a nice rant presented in a calm manner. I don't see why that should influence anyone.

9. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

you make a post waving a flag that says see how silly this is be sure to mock me and i will know I am right. well you got your wish.

10. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

It's more the fact that she went on about lack of trust in Hillary and the Dems and how she's not openly fighting about it. She's taking it to the booth, not the streets as will millions of others. It won't show up in the polls, just like Brexit, it'll just happen and shock those that can't see it.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 27, 2016 ---
    Side point, doesn't matter. She is taking to the polls, not the street, that's the point.
    You've just made a more powerful point about you than anyone else ever can. Enjoy the ride...

11. citizenzen macrumors 65816

According to Pew (August 18), Trump has 1% black support.

Number of black Americans = 38,929,319 [source]

1% of 38,929,319 = 389,293 black Americans

Trump is getting 30% of the female vote, so 389,293 x .3 = 116,788 black women

So it's quite possible that over 100,000 black women will support Trump.

Congratulations on finding one.

12. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

She might be, but black voters by in large will not. He is horribly unpopular with minority voters, even by Republican standards.

13. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

you can't admit the only reason you posted this is you wanted the reactions you expected.

14. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

You're missing the point... this won't show up in the polls. They aren't talking to the polls, they aren't protesting in the streets, they re keeping quite and taking it to the booth. Just like the Brexit vote. People hate the government so much, they want CHANGE.
    Again, not the point. Listen to all the polls you want, people are not polls, people are people and they want change.

Just like Brexit, it won't show up in the polls, it won't even show up at all until they get in the booth. Just like the results of what Hillary and the DNC did to Bernie, it won't show up in the polls, it'll show up in the booth because people understand that the booth is all that matters.

15. citizenzen macrumors 65816

I'm assuming by "this" you mean black support.

Why wouldn't it show up in polls?

16. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

I get that, and she has a right to do that. I still think the content of her reasoning is quite poor in some areas, but I don't take issue with her statements. I don't think it will work out the way you expect even with the sheer amount of dissatisfaction, but I'm merely guessing.

By the way, was that first line a reference to "A Few Good Men"?

17. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

You might as well just go ahead and change your username to KarlRove now, because you are about to have your own KarlRove moment in a few months.

Errrrr....Bernie lost. Hillary won. Just as the polling indicated.:confused:

18. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

I have no doubt at all that most people are low-information voters. I saw a video where the statements of one candidate was put in front of a picture of another candidate and the people had NO CLUE who said what.

Yes on the reference to a few good men.

Watch some of those "Obama picks Sarah Palin as VP" in 2012 videos. People have NO CLUE what's going on. This fairs very well for "change the dam channel" mentality.

ChangeChannel.jpg

19. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

I was criticizing her reasoning, not her information. She brings up details that lack a clear relation to her voting choice and things where it's unclear how things would have turned out with a republican rather than a democrat in charge. As the video indicates, those are things that are important to her. Most of it seems like she's dissatisfied with the democratic party. I can appreciate that.

I wasn't sure, because I haven't seen any references to it or any movie starring Tom Cruise in a few years. I can't say the same for Jack Nicholson, as I come across the occasional reference to The Shining.

20. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

It's not a bad movie considering it's another Cruise movie. Typical underdog finding a way to break someone that's done something bad plot, predictable, but entertaining enough.

If I were her, I'd fell the same way. I can understand fear of things actually getting worse, but how much worse does it need to get? At some point, you give up and go for any change you can get.

21. Zenithal macrumors 68040

Anyway, there's a bundle of schmucks out there who'll vote for the orange-tinged idiot.

22. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

There's some Trump supporters too :D

23. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Though not many and the few here well what can I say?

24. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

I'm not exactly sure what you can say... sometime's it's dam hard to figure out. Keep pushing that button on your TrumpAutoBasher2000 :D Enjoy the ride, you've earned it...

LeadershipTrump.jpg

25. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

You're missing the point... this won't show up in the polls. They aren't talking to the polls, they aren't protesting in the streets, they re keeping quite and taking it to the booth.