The reason Trump didn’t do anything for Veteran’s Day: he was on the phone

Rogifan

macrumors Core
Original poster
Nov 14, 2011
You can’t make this up.
Philip Rucker (@PhilipRucker)
11/16/18, 2:31 PM
Asked why he didn't go anything to honor veterans on Veterans Day, Trump tells Chris Wallace: "I should have done that, I was extremely busy on calls for the country, we did a lot of calling as you know."
“Calls” is a crutch Trump goes to all the time when he’s questioned on what he does with his days. He also claimed that while in Paris he was busy making calls. Of course everyone knows he’s really just watching cable news.

GermanSuplex

macrumors 6502a
Aug 26, 2009
For a guy who brings up the military and vets in every tweet endorsing some racist jerk off somewhere, he sure has **** on our military - many playing chess in a tent to protect the border from the spooky caravan instead of spending time home with their families during Thanksgiving while he golfs on the taxpayer dime - and our vets by his recent actions.

He's probably worried about Mueller, stressing and pulling his hair out, and the Aqua Net (my grandma's favorite hairspray) probably won't hold up the moisture.

mudslag

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2010
OK - if he is making calls that are so important that they preclude attending something like the 100th anniversary of the WWI Armistice, then WTF is going on in the world that he hasn't told us? N. Korea? Iran? East China Sea?

McDonalds delivery?

Reactions: VulchR