The Reason why Telstra is worth more than optus, virgin and vodafone in aus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chomby1991, Oct 19, 2008.

1. chomby1991 macrumors member

Okay so this should put to rest the debate about telstra being to expensive. Their service is premium basically and for the $29 per 300mb that i get, i also get absolutely no dropouts or loss of data connection at all. and you know that update they are getting to all over australia by the end of 2008? they seem to have done my area already which is a rural area in central queensland named rockhampton. the photo attached was a screenshot i took after doing a speedtest with the app extreme speedtest. Pretty self explanitory. (not a jailbroken iphone) this post is my advice that telstra is worth the money.

Attached Files:

2. chomby1991 thread starter macrumors member

download the program extreme speedtest (free i think) and post your speeds from around australia with a location and screenshot

3. hazza.jockel macrumors 6502

I live in Mt Lawley in Perth WA. just did the test and got 456Kbits/s which sucks. btw im on optus. my upload was only 11 Kbits/s. and this is on full bars for 3G

4. OZMP macrumors 6502

if there is one reason to take Telstra over the others if they have this little thing i value... CUSTOMER SERVICE. Once my contract is up with Vodafone i will be bundling with my home phone with Telstra. :eek:

5. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

You mean the opposite don't you? Or are you being sarcastic?

Telsuck have possibly the worst customer service going around