The sexiest cartoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

mymemory

macrumors 68020
Original poster
May 9, 2001
Miami
I think the sexiest cartoon ever is Tinkerbell, Oh my God, the hips, the legs, the haircut. She even looks like my old german girlfriend :rolleyes:

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Shout outs to all ye homies in Wasteland! Whazzzup!

p.s. I also think Tinkerbell is a hottie. I Dream of Genie is a very very close second. They make all my wishes come true. I'm a dancing queen, cuz on the dance floor, I felt like I was the queen!

SummerBreeze

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2005
Chicago, IL
I always thought Peter Pan was hot, and most of my friends agree with me. So it must be that the hottest ever cartoons characters are from that movie.

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
I don't know about the sexiest but I think the cutest cartoon characters ever are Astroboy and Astrogirl.

astrogirl.jpg

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
applemacdude said:
would this thread be different if it was started by anyone else?
No it wouldn't, although I'm not one to discriminate. I think this thread would be acceptable if it was started by a cartoon character to talk about other hawt, sexxxy cartoon characters.

Unfortunately, this isn't what is happening here.

fklehman

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2005
Newark, DE
Jessica from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Also, anyone remember Princess Zelda from the Captain N cartoon? Now THERE was a hottie.

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
My goodness that pic is suggestive. ;) All those feathers pointed in her direction...

fklehman

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2005
Newark, DE
Counterfit said:
Oh please, they ALL pale in comparison to Belldandy.
Eh, I'm not that impressed...but whatever floats your boat, right?

I also seem to recall the cat-chick from Thundercats looking quite fit...<insert purr-growl noise here>

mymemory

macrumors 68020
Original poster
May 9, 2001
Miami
LOL... thank you for the big laugh, I needed bad. How much I love to create this kind of tention in this community. Oh God, I know all of you so well already. LOL

I am not talking about banging anybody dude, I was just watching Peter pan and realized Tinkerbell had the same body as my ex gf. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.