The state of europe in 2016: Germany’s Justice minister to ban the display of human form

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Meister, Apr 14, 2016.

1. FieldingMellish Suspended

Well, then, ban public images of children so as not to inflame pedophiles.

And they talk about security measures as testament that the terrorists have won. A free society gives it all up socially when kowtowing to Muslim sensibilities. Germany knows it's host to armies of incompatible migrants, turning its country's entire historical identity on its head while posing danger to its hosts. And what to do?

Surrender.

2. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Sexy ads are often sexist. Naked women are used more than naked men for advertising.

I think they are fine to advertise underwear but both genders should be naked.

3. FieldingMellish Suspended

They are in America.

4. FrankieTDouglas, Apr 15, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016

FrankieTDouglas macrumors 65816

Uhhhhmmmmm.....?

Last night I was shopping for new boxers. All I saw were scantly clad, well physiqued men as the models for everything. Not a woman in sight. Guess the sexism skipped over that section?

And for some truly bizarro world stuff... what happens when a right wing organization planned a gay pride march through a predominately Muslim community in Sweden...

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2015/07...gay-rights-groups-decry-the-parade-as-racist/

5. FieldingMellish Suspended

The implosion of division politics. Stridently being all things to all divided people, when arises out of it is a conspicuous pecking order with the expectation of those low on the totem pole suck it up and take one for the overall ideology.

Incredible. We've seen the terrorists use American freedoms against it. Now some on the Right are bringing the Left's strange brew into focus by deft combination of opposing divisions. We're seeing a snake commence ingesting itself starting at the tail.

6. bandrews macrumors 6502a

You honestly think a far right political group gives a **** about gay rights? Even you guys must see it's being done purely to antagonise.

7. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

Funny how the leftists cannot deal with being faced by their hypocrisy..be intolerant against all that decry the barbaric intolerances of muslims and sharia law in Europe...

You just can't make that kind of level stupid up.

8. Meister thread starter Suspended

Meister

War is peace
    Freedom is slavery
    Ignorance is strength​

9. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

I disagree. Peoples stupid beliefs should be challenged.

10. vrDrew macrumors 65816

I think they're hoping an immigrant burns down the Reichstag.

11. dec. Suspended

dec.

Just like the absolute stupidity it requires to sell something like Donald Trump as being "gay friendly" compared to other candidates.

12. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

13. bandrews macrumors 6502a

Absolutley, but if they're going to do it, I'd rather they didn't hide their racism behind an artificial mask of liberalism.

14. bandrews macrumors 6502a

No, the hypocrisy the "leftists" can't deal with is "rightists" coming on here and in one post ranting about the legalisation of sodomy being the downfall of western civilisation then on another thread pouring out sympathy for the poor oppressed gays.

15. dec. Suspended

dec.

Yeah now you have those who are living in some post-WW2-50's paradise blabber on about "Sodom and Gomorrah" on one hand and then celebrate gay parades organized by some right wingers.. hilarious :D

Either way, are there any reports on any incidents that happened during that gay parade?

16. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Why? To hear Merkel apologize to Muslims for building the Reichstag with flammable material?

17. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

Yeah...it's the ad's fault people are raping other people.

18. unlinked macrumors 6502a

I gather Germans love sexual equality so I imagine they will be mandating burqas for both genders in advertisements.

19. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

I certainly wouldn't go that far.

20. Solomani macrumors 68030

Solomani

Work sets you free.

21. verpeiler macrumors 6502a

verpeiler

22. unlinked macrumors 6502a

Can't see that happening since I think he is german.

23. verpeiler macrumors 6502a

verpeiler

Ok, maybe you're right.

But he's funny.. "Migrant rape epidemic" .. no such thing here. Just F.U.D. created by scared, uneducated, stupid people.

24. Desertrat macrumors newbie

Thanks, verpeiler. Now we know that all the interviews on such as GatesofVienna.com are lies, and nothing happened on New Year's Eve in Frankfurt.

Sarcasm mode off.