Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kishba

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 11, 2001
Michigan
my friend and i have worked out an understanding of the teaser apple's giving us

1) this one is big. even by our standards
gotta be bigger is bettter.... lcds/hardrives

2) count the days. counter the hours. count on being blown away

faster "clock" speeds and update to ipod for alarm

3) beyond the rumors sites. way beyond

increased wireless everything (maybe distance) and perhaps new tablet

4) it's like a backstage pass to the future

servers baby. what else is behind the scenes? it's the future of networking !

well maybe these arent perfect but i'm sure they will spark some more creaivity

B

Beej

Here's my guesses:

1) This one is big. Even by our standards.

Apple is releasing a new hamburger - the "Bigger Mac" - which is even bigger than the current standard of a large take away burger, the Big Mac.

2) Count the days. Counter the hours. Count on being blown away.

Steve is planning to come out on stage packin' and oozie.

3) Beyond the rumors sites. Way beyond.

The rumors have been out-of-this-world. This is obviously referring to something that can go beyond the limits of Earth - an Apple-branded space craft.

4) It's like a backstage pass to the future.

This obviously means that not only will Apple's space craft travel in space, it will also travel back in time.

You heard it here first, folks!

amichalo

macrumors regular
Dec 19, 2001

1) this one is big. even by our standards
Huge LCD - bigger than 22" Cinima Display

2) count the days. count the hours. count on being blown away
Faster clock speed - also games perhaps

3) beyond the rumors sites. way beyond
Apple buys Dell. Oh yeah, and releases another digital lifestyle device. With the news around iPhoto, I am siding with a digital camera although I would love the iWalk to be true.

4) it's like a backstage pass to the future
Servers sound really cool but I don't know if Apple is really ready to jump back in that game. They have high end desktops that could be servers now - and OS X Server - I am going to stick to full anouncement of Gigawire.

mitcho

macrumors newbie
Jan 3, 2002
Teaser release times

Does anybody know at about what time every day the teasers have been replaced?

eroscott

macrumors newbie
Jan 3, 2002
Think BIGGER. Think OUTSIDE THE BOX?

I know what it would be if it were up to me... (that fit's the teasers)

Large size and beautiful Cinema Display that will replace my television and be controlled with my iBook or iMac thru my airport network... will also display awesome iTunes visuals while playing on my Kardmon-Hardmon (whatever) speakers, and surf the internet and play iMovies, etc... the one and only TRUE DIGITAL LIFESTYLE... ITS JUST GOTTA BE THAT BIG, Steve... Don't let us down!

This should be way bigger that "computers," this is about LIVING...

That would be mine guess, Scott

SilverGun

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2001
California
why o' why?

Why must we torture ourselves? Why must we continue to speculate of what is to come? Why must we spend hours upon hours searching and reading every article related to possible Apple Products? Why must we spend another minute reading my posting?....Simple..The answer is because..Apple Rocks..and unlike any other computing company on the planet, Apple has managed to rally up a faithful fan base, waiting and speculating the lastest release!....I have spent countless of hours reading through the postings and have decided to participate in this specticle..I am registered for MacWorld SF and I plan to attend ...Damnit, I plan to buy .....and I plan to be broke once again....Thanks Steve, great Job! heheh..Go Apple!

rekras

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2001
NJ
i wish you guys would stop trying to decipher apple's hype lines into products, it's really dumb and really annoying. espicially beej

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
To boldly go where no PC has gone before

The new desktops will come with an option to attach an engine and life support systems with the G5 running all onboard functions (the G5 orbital)

-----------------------------------------------
1 Day left until Macworld San Fransisco
We were just screwing with all of you (we figured you would catch on)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.