The Terminator Gets it...

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Aug 17, 2017.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

2. mac_in_tosh macrumors regular

mac_in_tosh

Arnold - get ready for a Trump tweet calling you a failed actor.

3. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

... Again.

He's a far better politician than Trump, and heaven knows he's a better person.

4. darksithpro macrumors regular

He certainly failed The Apprentice.

5. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

The show should have been canceled. The premise of the show is destroyed if the goal is to work for Trump and Trump isn't the lead on the show.

6. jdillings macrumors 65816

And failed as governor

7. rjohnstone macrumors 68040

rjohnstone

Politician... sure. A better person??? **** no.
    Arnold was one of the most sexist, misogynistic, womanizing guys out there when he was in his prime.
    He makes DJT's grab 'em by the ***** remark look like pillow talk.
    Arnold has mellowed out as he gets older, but he is not someone I would call of good moral character.

http://gawker.com/5803201/an-encyclopedia-of-every-other-awful-thing-arnold-schwarzenegger-has-done

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/schwarzenegger-womanizing-allegations-followed-him-for-years/

http://articles.latimes.com/print/2003/oct/02/local/me-women2

8. linuxcooldude macrumors 68020

Yeah, didn't he have a child with his housekeeper? While he was still married?

9. darksithpro macrumors regular

Suddenly when Trump gets into office everyone is now a self proclaimed angel and that Trump is the evil villain that must be conquered. Give me a friken break.:rolleyes:

10. rjohnstone macrumors 68040

rjohnstone

Yep.
    Have you seen her? Why he cheated on Maria with the housekeeper I'll never understand.
    I understand Brigette Nielson, but the housekeeper???

11. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

How funny that a lot of the Trump supporters here try to shoot the messenger instead of trying to refute the message.

In short, that must mean that you have nothing in rebuttal to what Arnold has said.

I get it. He was a crappy governor. He ran the state into a huge deficit that Brown has gotten the state out of, yet you complain about Brown being the bad guy. But I'll bet that each of you complaining about Arnold were singing his praises and hoping he would win during the recall of Gray Davis.

Besides, if any big name celebrity would know what it would be like living under Nazi oppression, it would be him, being born/raised in Austria, and seeing firsthand the atrocities that the Nazis committed.

But yeah, keep attacking the messenger and trying to discredit him instead of the message. By doing that, you have basically proven Arnold right in what he has said, and only your internal blinders are causing you to refuse to see that.

BL.

12. Zenithal Suspended

Love can be strange.

Not as strange as our visitor this past week. I won't say much, but I figured out who it was. :p if someone's got a habit of making stupid jokes, you tend to notice very quickly.

13. HEK Suspended

HEK

Donald, he wrote the speech for you, just say it then shut up. Do yourself a favor for once.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 18, 2017 ---
    See he is very much like the Donald. Cheats on wives, they are kindred spirits. Course the Donald better at it, he cheat on two wives. That Donald, always gotta do it better. Hehehe

14. DearthnVader macrumors 6502

DearthnVader

Donald J Trump here, normally I like twitter, but Dearth let me use his account to post here.........

Who can take the former Governor seriously, I mean just look what he did to Maria Shriver.

[​IMG]

#Arnoldisworsethanmeth:p

15. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Going for the misogynistic post of the day? Nevermind - I see you're posting as Trump. Which explains everything LOL

16. Morpheo macrumors 65816

Morpheo

By acknowledging and apologizing for his own mistakes, which he did, that kind of make him a better person yes, of course that doesn't excuse or magically erase things, but at least that's a step in the right direction. Something Trump is too stupid to do evidently.

17. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Trump apologize? LOLOLOL. He doubles down.