The Trump Foundation- Just Another Scam By The Con Man

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Huntn, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

It was reported this morning that the Trump Foundation never registered in NY State, which would have required it to submit to annual audits to make sure the intent of the charity was not being abused. Anyone surprised? From A conservative perspective, The American Conservative (Note, I disagree with the first part of the quote ;)):

Trump’s Scam Charity
    We know how crooked the relationship between Secretary of State Clinton and the Clinton Foundation was. Now take a look at the gobsmacking fraudulence that is the Donald J. Trump Foundation. From the Washington Post:

2. citizenzen macrumors 65816

What I wonder, is if the Trump Foundation has been operating without the proper credentials for years ... what does that say about the oversight in New York? It seems to be grossly insufficient.

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Go Eric Schneiderman. Trump will regret running for POTUS for the rest of his life. His brand is shot and no US banks will loan him money.

4. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

You think the Clinton foundation has done more illegal things than the Trump one?

5. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Yes.

6. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

any proof? what about all the good trumps foundation has done compared to clintons????!?!?!?!!

7. citizenzen macrumors 65816

You know they've got people pouring through their records desperately trying to find something.

8. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

That was not the question that I was responding to. I don't feel like playing this game today.
    This was.

9. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

If Don the con had to pay back all the money, he'll have nothing. He won't have to worry about putting his business in a blind trust.

10. Huntn thread starter macrumors G5

Huntn

:rolleyes:
    This is the best you got? Until something significant is produced, a baseless comment. Here's an important point, the Clinton Foundation actually does respected charity work, everywhere but in right wing circles where it sits squarely in their conspiracy fantasies with a political agenda of defeating the Evil Clintons. :rolleyes: Please produce one legitimate non-partisan report that trashes TCF.

On the other hand we have the the Trump Foundation, a money laundering scheme designed to financially benefit Mt. Trust, under active investigation by a variety of regulatory organizations. Read the frick'n Washington Post reports. Ironic all the phony politically motivated accusations directed at TCF and look who it bounced back on, real accusations. This could be Mr. fantAstic's undoing. But no worries, his base will stand by Crooked Donald. :D

The Post's View
    Donald Trump’s foundation of fakery

Donald Trump Used Over $250,000 From Charity for Business Disputes, Report Says

Journalist Says Trump Foundation May Have Engaged In 'Self-Dealing'

Trump aide dismisses concerns over report he used family charity to settle lawsuits against his businesses

--- Post Merged, Sep 30, 2016 ---
    I find this troubling. A good argument for competant regulation. For all we know there's corruption involved in NYState. Shocker? :oops:
    Please back it up.

11. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

The poster that asked the question asked for my thought "do you think...." I answered.

12. Huntn thread starter macrumors G5

Huntn

Except you replied to the OP by attacking the Clinton Foundation and defending Trust with tee-ball league compared to TCF. Resulting in my the best you got comment.

13. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Yes, but your feelings have to have some basis in reality. In other words, you need to be able to point to a bunch of things that are causing those feelings, not just irrational or partisan guesses.

14. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

I know it will be dismissed.

This covers it.

15. Huntn thread starter macrumors G5

Huntn

Depends- Where did it come from? Who is responsible for producing this?

16. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Look it up. I'm not playing this game all night. I've already done more than I said. I was giving my opinion to a question that was asked. Feel free to hit the "!" button below my post if you disagree.

17. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

well it is part of forum rules :D but idc

18. Huntn thread starter macrumors G5

Huntn

Ok, I did. Garbage in, garbage out. Associated with Bretbart, strike one. Strike 2 and 3:

Error-Filled Book Clinton Cash To Be Turned Into Movie For 2016 Election

Media outlets -- particularly The New York Times and The Washington Post, which had exclusive editorial agreements with Schweizer -- hyped the book before its release. Fox News gave the book more than $107 million in free publicity -- before the book was even released. However, the book contained numerous false and misleading claims. Many media outlets subsequently admitted the book had little evidence to back up its claims. Schweizer, who has a history of faulty reporting, attempted to claim he was non-partisan because he was also investigating Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R). The result of that effort was a 38-page e-book, which is nearly a quarter of the length of Clinton Cash.

For your own sake, you need to depend on more reputable sources. :rolleyes:

19. zin macrumors 6502

I have no opinion on the topic you're discussing, but seriously?

You decided to 'look it up' using Media Matters, a progressive blogging website founded by Hillary Clinton's chief propaganda officer in charge of Correct The Record, David Brock? You couldn't have even tried looking up the claims yourself?

20. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Like I said dismissed. The video even provides sources.

For future reference please point to the comprehensive list of Leftist approved propaganda er I mean sources, that I am allowed to share....lest I end up in a "re-education" camp.

21. Huntn thread starter macrumors G5

Huntn

I did look it up and that is what I found. What more do you think needs to be done? I put as much effort into it as it was to post a BS video. :)

22. zin macrumors 6502

You could watch it, research it yourself, and come to your own conclusions on the separate claims instead of listening to Hillary's information police, David Brock.

Too much work, though. Why do the work when people like David Brock can do it for me?
    • David Brock, head of Hillary's propaganda Super-PAC
    • Rachel Maddow
    • Talking Points Memo
    • Media Matters
    • Random liberal bloggers
    • The Huffington Post
    • The Washington Post
    Thank me later, comrade!

23. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Okay, so Trump is another insider like the rest and they're all playing us like rubes? ( :rolleyes: )

Now what?
    Like this?
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-calls-clinton-best-republican-president-ever

:D

24. Huntn thread starter macrumors G5

Huntn

That's the thing, it all boils down to whom you/me trust. And I certainly don't trust Bretbart and have no reason to distrust Rachel Maddow, The Huffington Post, nor The Washington Post. Rachel hits fact based home runs just about every night. Not my fault if you don't like it, but my guess is you don't listen to her at all, you're fed by your Right Wing masters. ;)