The Trump revolution begins November 28th!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by MadeTheSwitch, Oct 11, 2016.

1. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Donald Trump was so passionate and so convincing tonight that I think he has changed my mind. Yup. I think my mind is made up. I will be voting for Donald Trump on November 28th just like he wants me to! Remember, this election is too important. Vote November 28 Trump supporters! :D

Interesting that in this same rally he used the "if we don't win/little asterisk" language. That sure doesn't sound confident anymore. LOL

2. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

LOL, does Trump actually think he still has more than a month to fix his campaign?

3. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

He wishes he had that long! One of the few things I agree with him on though. I hope all my fellow Trump supporters come out on November 28th! It's going to be a close election that day! :D

4. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

5. sim667 macrumors 65816

6. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

The cocane he had been sniffing is

showing the results. But now I can vote for him too.

7. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

I like this analogy I heard earlier today.

If basketball can be compared to being president:

Hilary is Lebron James. Very hateable, a lot of things to criticize. Some people love him. Some people hate him unconditionally. No credible way to deny he is one of the best basketball players today, if not the best.

Donald is Fred Savage. His success is 85% luck and 15% riding on name recognition. He's not that good at what he does. Some folks find him charming, some folks laugh at him. He can discuss basketball, but his opinion is worthless because he has never seriously played basketball, and Lebron would absolutely crush him.

Now imagine a 1 on 1 game between Lebron James and Fred Savage. It wouldn't be a good basketball game. We wouldn't see a really athletic game. Lebron wouldn't be challenged by Fred, but he might be frustrated by his amateurism. Fred would flounder and mostly make a fool of himself and really show his inexperience. We wouldn't see the best of either person.

I would still select Lebron James to be on my team of Fred Savage.

8. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

Sums up liberal views pretty well.