The Trump Scampaign

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rdowns, Jun 21, 2016.

1. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Well, now we know why he threw Corey under the bus; he wanted to try to minimize the disaster of his most recent financial disclosure. Financial wonder boy has only $1.3 million in cash on hand. Seems no one wants to donate money to the dumpster fire of a campaign, especially the candidate himself.

The report shows us the ponzi scheme Trump is running on the American public a la Trump University and The Trump Network. Most of the money paid out is going to him and companies he owns. The Trump campaign spent $737,059.96 at Trump owned businesses in May, which was more than twice what it spent on payroll $321,586.86.

Wow, $423,372 to Mar-A-Lago. He's even paying himself a salary. $4,991 to Eric Trump's winery. Gives new meaning to self funding a campaign.

A financial train wreck, much like his economic plan that he put forth.

http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/514/201606209018595514/201606209018595514.pdf

[​IMG][​IMG]

Donald Trump Starts Summer Push With Crippling Money Deficit

2. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

The past 30 yrs of elections have shown that anything can happen. There is more then enough time for Trump to turn things around or for Hillary to have a mega blow out. With that said, this is ***** funny. It's like watching an implosion in slow-mo.

3. FieldingMellish Suspended

4. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Ironic coming from you, considering how much you like to participate in the anti-Obama/Hillary threads. I guess if we are now equating these threads with drugs, that must make you an abuser given how much you post in those threads. In the words of Nancy, just say no.

5. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

“Trump has spent tens of millions fewer dollars than Hillary! Trump’s doomed failed prediction #140! Hillary has been given tens of millions from mega businesses in Wall Street finance and military-industrial complex war profiteers! That means Hillary’s progressive!”

Trump has taken out Ted Cruz and Jeb Bush. Awesome. Trump has spent far less money than Hillary, who has to spend hundreds of millions on her propaganda campaign to brainwash you because she’s such a fake bitch.

6. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Which is pretty much how the left feels about Trump.

7. Bug-Creator macrumors 6502

Bug-Creator

Well seems certain kind of people can be brainwashed at bargain prices !!!!

8. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

Trump took out Cruz and Jeb, both multimillion-dollar campaigns that had spent (and had) tens of millions more than Trump. Trump would take out Hillary, but she will be indicted for committing numerous felonies, with what I predict will be a massive 20+ count indictment, including probably charged with conspiracy.

9. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Ok that's nice, that still doesn't change what I said in regards to the portion I quoted you on.

10. Jess13, Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2016

Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

11. Limey77 macrumors regular

I always hate to correct other people's posts. But perhaps:

"Which is pretty much how the rest of the globe feels about Trump."

Would be far more accurate.

12. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Yeh because if I own tons of businesses I am not going to use those entities for preferable pricing. Let's see how much Trump spends vs. Hillary

Just another example of the left not understanding how businesses are run. These people are on his payroll, he owns the ****ing business.

13. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

14. samcraig macrumors P6

It's no surprise that you support a minsogynst like Trump given how you express yourself. ​

15. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

When in doubt, make glossy and inaccurate statements bashing "the left" cuz it feels better.

Who said he needs one? Think about it... It's not a riddle if people can figure out the answer. ;)

16. FieldingMellish Suspended

Anyone who gives a fig about misogyny would ardently support a Muslim ban, given Muslim enforced honor killings and participation in brutal gang rapes.

17. samcraig macrumors P6

Sorry (not sorry) that I prefer to treat people as individuals instead of blanketing everyone under one umbrella.

18. CalWizrd Suspended

CalWizrd

Hey Jess, ready to make that bet yet?

19. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

The polls were also never that far off for Trump. Everyone just expected him to drop and he didn't. The 30% that let him win the primary against a huge number of competitors splitting the vote will not do it for him in the general election.

20. Limey77 macrumors regular

So, instead of simply paying his own businesses himself to "save" money, he lends his campaign money that he is charging interest on to use to repay himself. What a marvellous way to take donations and literally pocket them yourself.

The country will lose but as long as Trump makes some money from running it's all good!

21. FieldingMellish, Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2016

FieldingMellish Suspended

Misogyny is a catch-22 for you then. Applicable to a post on PSRI, but inapplicable to actual damage and death being accorded women by Muslims and as called for in Sharia law.

Which is typical of the Left. You cannot be all things to all people 100% of the time. Someone has to take the crap end of the stick, and in this case as far as the Left is concerned, it's women.

_________

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...amp-activists-Italy-border-France-Ventimiglia

Woman 'gang-raped in refugee camp ordered to stay SILENT by no-borders activists'

“A HUMAN rights activist was raped a gang of migrants at a refugee camp – but she was pressured to stay silent in case she damaged the cause, it has been claimed.”

“The woman was told not to report the alleged crime by colleagues working for far-left group No Borders, according to reports.”

“They are said to have told her speaking out would have damaged their cause – to support freedom of movement and oppose migration controls.”

22. rdowns thread starter macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Oh, I understand business quite well, thank you. I also understand that it's a ponzi scheme when you loan your campaign money and pay out 20% of your expenses to family and businesses you own.

I will give him props for spending $94 on Hispanic outreach. That was one expensive taco, huh?

23. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Ah yes...the daily drivel. Caused by fear of someone who won't buy into the oppression of the Clinton Machine.

24. Limey77 macrumors regular

So because some Muslims and some interpretations of Sharia Law allow women (and men) to be killed we should wish to ban all Muslims??

So by your own "logic" because some gun owners kill people and some Christian preachers claim homosexuals deserve to be killed, we should ban all gun owners and Christians?

Right got it now! No us Christians or gun owners should now be banned from leaving their own country, makes sense right?