The Ugly Side of Hillary Clinton Supporters

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Benjamin Frost, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Benjamin Frost Suspended

Benjamin Frost

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-American-flag-outside-Pittsburgh-rally.html

When it comes to intolerance, you can't beat the Democrats. In my experience, the spittle flies most vilely from people on the internet sympathetic to Hillary Clinton, and those are the educated ones. This despicable violence in Pittsburgh from a Clinton supporter represents the same spittle from less educated Democrats.

Only Clinton can do this.

2. samcraig macrumors P6

Oh please. Are you serious? Trump incensed thousands and continued to do so. But even I wouldn't make a sweeping generalization like you just did about the candidate's party. Just wow.

3. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

calling out the intolerance of democrats while showing intolerance of others priceless.

4. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Replace "Eagles fans" with "White people", "Black people", "Pink striped green polkadotted people" and how does one's reaction become? Is there a difference? Why or why not? Ditto for "folks in Philly".
    --- Post Merged, Aug 1, 2016 ---
    Democrats could do a better job of selling their side. Be sure to stay tuned, I will cite incidents as I see them and assuming I'm looking at the time.

5. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

here is the rest of this

6. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Man all ya gotta do is read PRSI to see the ugly side of Trump supporters.

7. citizenzen macrumors 65816

How very intolerant of you to think so.

8. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Sharing an observation isn't intolerance.

9. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Double use of the word, "spittle" is something of a giveaway.

A tolerant person would have used saliva.

10. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

An elegantly expressed distinction, and very well said.

But, in truth, they neglected the appropriate adjectives, too: It should read 'foam speckled spittle'.

11. sim667 macrumors 65816

OP who repeatedly advocates holy war and mass executions of Muslims, isn't really in any position to be accusing anyone of intolerance.

12. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

he brings people to Jesus one hate post at a time.

13. Robisan macrumors 6502

A guy with red painted hands trying to burn an American flag outside a Clinton rally is a Clinton supporter? Give me a ****ing break. Much more likely a BernieOrBustBro or one of Jill Stein's loons.

Also, too, this...
    ...is a direct attack on Clinton supporting members of this board and is against the board rules.

14. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

The last time I checked, burning a flag is Constitutionally protected under the 1st Amendment. What right does this old man have to prevent the protester from exercising free speech? We didn't see what happened before the old man was taken down, so the whole story is not here.

Also, this:

[​IMG]

15. iMi macrumors 65816

iMi

I'm with her... and she'll be the next President of the United States.

There are intolerant people on both sides of the isle for sure, but no one, and I mean no one, can beat the Trump supporters. They are the modern Brown Shirts. They act much the same way. They are fueled by the same hate and bigotry that drove the Germany to become a Nazi state. I honestly believe this... History has a funny way of repeating itself unless we are vigilant and stand up for what's right.

The next presidential election will possibly be the most important one in decades.

16. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

You are overreaching on that last point. First of all, no specific posters were addressed or called out in the post. Second, the post made no reference to MR or any other forum, specific or general. Rather, the comment was made addressing internet users generally. While iOS and OS X are popular, the username does not reflect all internet users, so even a supposition that the reference must be an implied attack on potential MR users is a bridge too far.