The Usual Suspects (G5...)

Stike

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 31, 2002
Germany
I was talking today to my Apple dealer. He had only fresh fruits to offer! :D

As I was buying my iSticks, aaahh, Soundsticks :) I asked him if I should buy my new G4 Tower in April he told me to wait till summer, because there will be "most probably no more G4 Towers". I should expect G5 on MWNY, but he also said he doesn´t really know anything :D

So I´ll wait and save money wherever I can!

BTW Soundsticks rule :) anyone knows how to max out the volume?

Spock

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2002
Vulcan
You all are crazy Apple is going to release the powermac GX Yeah it uses a new type of chips called Isolinear Optical chips. These new chips make use of single-axis optical crystal layering to acheieve subwavelength swithing distances. Nanopulse matrix technigues yeild a total speed capcity of 2.15 kiloquads per chip. Macworld

Stike

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 31, 2002
Germany
Originally posted by Spock
You all are crazy Apple is going to release the powermac GX Yeah it uses a new type of chips called Isolinear Optical chips. These new chips make use of single-axis optical crystal layering to acheieve subwavelength swithing distances. Nanopulse matrix technigues yeild a total speed capcity of 2.15 kiloquads per chip. Macworld
Ah. Yeah. Your nick says it all.
You´re one of those crazy guys who write dialogues for Star Trek, right?:rolleyes:

I´d like to see those isolinear optical chips!:cool:

Ensign Paris

macrumors 68000
Nov 4, 2001
Europe
Imagine owning a replicator!

"I want one new iMac, New Powermac G6"

or even a holodeck, kill bill gates over and over again!

LONG LIFE STAR TREK!