The World’s First Beer Hotel — With In-room Taps and Shower Mini-bars — Is Finally Opening

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by RootBeerMan, Aug 25, 2018.

1. RootBeerMan macrumors 6502a

RootBeerMan

Now there is finally a reason to visit Columbus, OH! They have the world's first Beer Hotel. If you're a lover of the sudsy beverage then this is spot for you! It doesn't hurt that Brew Dog is an exceptional regional brewer, either!

https://www.travelandleisure.com/hotels-resorts/brewdog-beer-hotel-in-columbus-ohio

More, and video, at the link.

2. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Who would want a bath tub full of IPA?

All I want is a glass, a proper beer chalice, and a bottle of something exceedingly good (such as a well crafted IPA) to sip, and savour and swallow.

3. RootBeerMan thread starter macrumors 6502a

RootBeerMan

4. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

5. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

Brewdog makes some incredible beers, especially when the team up with other breweries. I would go just so I could have a tap in the room and what I am assuming, have access to a lot of the beer we never get to see or hear about unless you are local to the brewery.

I was lucky enough to have on cask, their "Tokyo" stout which clocked in at 18% a few years back at Congregation Ale house. Absolutely loved it! Back then, there really wasn't the high ABV we see today, so it was something special.

6. D.T. macrumors G3

D.T.

Holy ****, if there's a heaven, it's this :D
    --- Post Merged, Sep 12, 2018 ---
    Wow, about an hour and half to Cedar Point, I may have to make this happen ;)