the worlds worst robbery attempt for a mcdonalds.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Jul 22, 2017.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

2. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

3. samcraig macrumors P6

There's also the guy that robbed a Subway store after filling out a job application with his home address.

4. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

I have seen lost of those. but to have a drive through window closed on your so casually doing your robbery attempt is a true snub.

5. VulchR, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2017

VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

The father of a friend of mine was a cop in up-state New York. Judging from his stories, the stupidity runs deep in many criminals. There are very few 'criminal masterminds'....

My favourite story about criminals comes from my home town, and it occurred about 40 years ago. A friend of my returned home from school to find a moving van parked by his house and workers moving furniture and other belongings out. The thing is, his family wasn't moving. He simply went on the side of the van the thieves could not see and let the air out of all of the tires (using the preferred method of a pebble in the valve cap), then moseyed on to a neighbour's house to call the police. There was a fairly hilarious van chase after the police arrived. My friend was 10 years old or so.