Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

palckofv

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 22, 2008
Hi everyone! I listen to a lot of podcasts and they are a pain in the a** to delete, you have to swipe and push delete for every episode...some podcasts, like radio shows, break up one days material into 5-10 podcasts so sometimes I have like 20 or 30 to delete. Is there a tweak that incorporates an edit button so you can just check them off and then hit delete? Like in the mail app. Thanks for any reply

happy holidays!!!

mikelegacy

macrumors 65816
Dec 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Hi everyone! I listen to a lot of podcasts and they are a pain in the a** to delete, you have to swipe and push delete for every episode...some podcasts, like radio shows, break up one days material into 5-10 podcasts so sometimes I have like 20 or 30 to delete. Is there a tweak that incorporates an edit button so you can just check them off and then hit delete? Like in the mail app. Thanks for any reply

happy holidays!!!
How about you just unsync them with iTunes? You can check them off quickly in there. It'll take like a minute.

palckofv

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 22, 2008
i feel dumb for not thinking about that...still would be easier to do it straight from your phone. But I'll do that from now on. thanks a lot

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.