TheRealMcCain.com

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Prof., May 18, 2008.

1. Prof. macrumors 601

Prof.

A friend of mine sent me this video on MySpace; it was pretty interesting. Have a look

YouTube Video
    TheRealMcCain

Note: I am not attacking Sen. John McCain. I am sure you can find the same type of video's with any other candidate.

2. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

I used to support McCain in '00. Gore was ok, but I didn't like him or a lot of what he was pushing. There's a reason SNL made fun of the lock box. Figured he'd win anyway. Have a nice VP and we'd have 8 more years of ok but not great gov. The more Bush attacked McCain, the more I thought he was on to something. Actually hoped Gore would have picked him as VP or something. I don't support him anymore. I don't know if he's changed, or if I just know more about him now, but I feel the same way on most of the issues and I just can't support him or what he wants to do. If more people knew what he stood for, I'm guessing he wouldn't be as popular as he is right now, still holding the maverick label that is no longer relevant if it even was. Even then, he's still losing in most polls. Though I still wonder if Obama can win, for obvious reasons.