THERE'S STILL HOPE! - Angela's latest quote to retail employees

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by happypappy, Apr 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happypappy, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2015

happypappy macrumors regular

"The great news is from anyone who did pre-order, they'll start getting their orders this Friday."

http://modmyi.com/content/18873-angela-ahrendts-sends-internal-video-retail-employees-regards-apple-watch.html

Sure, she states "they'll START getting", but the odds may still be in everyone's favor. That's a skewed, yet bold statement :) Just trying to give some positive vibes to the preorder folk.

Good luck and enjoy your new watches!

2. applefan022 macrumors 6502

I think us June people have a 0% chance. But we will survive I suppose.

3. Rm.237 macrumors 6502

You're reading that quote the wrong way.

4. ncstatered21 macrumors regular

My girlfriends June delivery just went to Preparing for Shipment. White band silver aluminum Sport.

5. bevsb2 macrumors 65816

There have been a few reported preparing shipments for June people. I think it depends on the watch ordered. I ordered the SS with modern buckle and haven't seen any of those preparing for shipment here so I expect I have a 0% chance.

6. ztw2002 macrumors member

I have the same watch in 38mm, still processing. :mad:

7. Kent01 macrumors 6502

They will start getting them on Friday but every early preorder was quoted a 4/24-5/8 delivery. The people within the first 5 minutes of preorders will most likely receive them on the 24th where people after that may have to wait up to 2 weeks.

8. bevsb2 macrumors 65816

Mine is the 38mm SS with soft pink modern buckle, one of only two models to have slipped to July shipment. It's supposed to be a popular choice but I haven't seen any comments about it here. I didn't order until late morning on the 10th and am lucky to have just missed getting the July date. I'm the eternal optimist however and still haven't ruled out getting it on Friday. :)

9. alia macrumors 6502a

alia

I've been waiting patiently for the pink modern buckle band to come back up for sale on the web site. I preordered the 38 mm Milanese Loop to be sure the sizing would be correct and then waited on the modern buckle until I could try it on in the store. I'm dying to order one though, if they would only reopen sales on them. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.