Thining The Herd...

yaxomoxay

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
I think she’d jump straight to the front if she announced her running mate will be a slice of pizza. Some people say we aren’t ready for a slice of pizza for VIP but I think we really are. It will be the bridge across the aisle that nobody can refuse.
Pizza would appeal to my Italian heritage, hence I'd vote for it.

Plutonius

macrumors 604
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA
So it begins...

Democrat Representative Eric Swalwell has ended his run for the White House.

Who’s next to quit?

via USAToday app.
Tom Steyer is predicted to announce soon that he is running so the net loss should be zero.
[doublepost=1562621342][/doublepost]
hopefully the only one that stays is Tulsi, don't care for the rest.
I don't believe that she will be around for the first primary.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
I think she’d jump straight to the front if she announced her running mate will be a slice of pizza. Some people say we aren’t ready for a slice of pizza for VIP but I think we really are. It will be the bridge across the aisle that nobody can refuse.
tacos over pizza any day,,,,,,,,,,,, unless it's pineapple ham.............

Chew Toy McCoy

macrumors regular
May 13, 2016
Pizza would appeal to my Italian heritage, hence I'd vote for it.
I think pizza would also make a good secretary of state. Think of how much money we’d save if dealing with foreign leaders just meant delivering them pizza. It would be the most popular foreign diplomat.

Reactions: jkcerda

LordVic

macrumors 603
Sep 7, 2011
I think pizza would also make a good secretary of state. Think of how much money we’d save if dealing with foreign leaders just meant delivering them pizza. It would be the most popular foreign diplomat.

like I wouldn't say no to politics by pizza. would be a welcome break from team chaos

Reactions: Raid and jkcerda

LizKat

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
I think you'll be left with the big three: Biden, Warren, Bernie. The rest seem to be running out of steam.
Mayor Pete still has some interest kicking small donations in by the big numbers, apparently. but yeah if you include him and the three you mentioned, that might be about it. In a way Buttigieg is like Warren-light, and slightly to her right. But.. there are a lot of buts there.

My money's probably on Warren.

Vanilla Ice

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2011
Los Angeles
Mayor Pete still has some interest kicking small donations in by the big numbers, apparently. but yeah if you include him and the three you mentioned, that might be about it. In a way Buttigieg is like Warren-light, and slightly to her right. But.. there are a lot of buts there.

My money's probably on Warren.
How is Warren currently doing on the black vote?

itsmemuffins

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
When so many Americans will vote for trump despite his appalling character flaws it’s pretty hard for the other side.
Like I said in another thread. Trump is the same Trump he has always been. There is no difference between trump pre 2016 to Trump post 2016. The only difference is how the Democrats have attacked him after 2016. Its all a political game to get back into the White House.

Eraserhead

macrumors G4
Nov 3, 2005
UK
Like I said in another thread. Trump is the same Trump he has always been. There is no difference between trump pre 2016 to Trump post 2016. The only difference is how the Democrats have attacked him after 2016. Its all a political game to get back into the White House.
If pointing out blatant racism and sexism is a game, sure.

Reactions: Raid