Think Secret now says Video ipod possible tommorrow, no new macs till next week

Superhob

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 8, 2004
Link

What a bummer (for those waiting for PB/PM updates), TS have changed their stories so many times, it's ridiculous! :mad:

hyperpasta

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2005
New Jersey
Ummm, yeahhh...

Yes, no, maybe, no, yes, maybe, yes.

I'll bet $200 there's SOMETHING music/video related tomorrow
I'll also bet $200 that the Powerbooks and Power Macs WILL be updated by November.

That's all that's certain.

aswitcher

macrumors 603
Oct 8, 2003
Canberra OZ
Well I think TS's reporting has been reasonable given the circumstances. Video iPod is a let down for all of the rest of us with 4G iPods this year unless they have a firmware upgrade coming...

Chrispy

macrumors 68020
Dec 27, 2004
Indiana
Superhob said:
Link

What a bummer (for those waiting for PB/PM updates), TS have changed their stories so many times, it's ridiculous! :mad:
If that is true Apple is going to have a lot of pissed off users!

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
AH! :eek: NOOOO!

I need a new PowerMac, not an iPod. :mad: I hope they're wrong. Ah well, I've been waiting this long... guess I can wait another week. :(

g0gie

macrumors regular
Jan 31, 2005
Count me in as a pissed off user. I've been waiting for a powerbook for a LONG time

Chrispy

macrumors 68020
Dec 27, 2004
Indiana
solvs said:

I need a new PowerMac, not an iPod. :mad: I hope they're wrong. Ah well, I've been waiting this long... guess I can wait another week. :(
If they don't have new powerbooks and powermacs next week then there is going to be an uprising haha.

nospleen

macrumors 68020
Dec 8, 2002
Texas
I betcha they are releasing some more dumb @$$ ipods. That is all Apple cares about anyway. We were kidding ourselves thinking they would devote a whole afternoon to a macintosh computer. I hope it is untrue, but I doubt it.

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
nospleen said:
I betcha they are releasing some more dumb @$$ ipods. That is all Apple cares about anyway. We were kidding ourselves thinking they would devote a whole afternoon to a macintosh computer. I hope it is untrue, but I doubt it.
You can say "ass" if you want. :D :eek:

vouder17

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2003
Home
Please oh Please...may this not be true...i am sick and tired of this BS with iPods, i have just had enough...I will be a happy man if tomorrow brings something updated other than iPods, or maybe something updated with ipods...but at-least something non-ipod related....PLEASE!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

adrian-cg

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2005
vouder17 said:
Please oh Please...may this not be true...i am sick and tired of this BS with iPods, i have just had enough...I will be a happy man if tomorrow brings something updated other than iPods, or maybe something updated with ipods...but at-least something non-ipod related....PLEASE!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:
Yeah. I still don't NEED a PB, but this won't be for too long. I hope I can make it to the updated PB's

wako

macrumors 65816
Jun 6, 2005
instead or getting worked up over nothing, everyone go out, get VERY drunk so by the time you wake up next morning you'll know if its an iPod or a PowerMac :D

RoxStrongo

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2005
Bournemouth, UK
im beyond caring now. iv been waiting for updated powermac since paris expo and there is always something saying, 'just a bit longer'. im fed up and need a new computer. im going to buy tmw whether they are updated, all this speculation and disappointment is toying with my emotions. ipod-schmipod. lets see a computer that, after all that is what apple are supposed to make.

G5Unit

macrumors 68020
Apr 3, 2005
I'm calling the cops
What we NEED is PB updates, that's a certain. I mean 10 months without an updates, that's sad. Also 1.5ghz mac minis. The next ones that need it is the eMac. I think a smaller form factor would be good. Then comes the Duel core PM. Then Xserve, iMac, iBook, and displays.

Chrispy

macrumors 68020
Dec 27, 2004
Indiana
vouder17 said:
I second that!

gate

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2003
Canada
Same for me

solvs said:

I've been waiting for soooooooooo long that I can afford to wait another week. And even another one. No big deal.

Let's just hope that this will be something major. I want a dual-core (at least 2.5 Ghz), DDR2 and PCI-Xpress video card (256 megs). Am I asking too much?

And I may buy an iPod as well.

themacman

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2004
kc
no new pb, wtf no way there had to be an update tomrow. if not then ahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
a :mad: