Think Secret now says Video ipod possible tommorrow, no new macs till next week

Superhob

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 8, 2004
136
0
Link

What a bummer (for those waiting for PB/PM updates), TS have changed their stories so many times, it's ridiculous! :mad:
 

hyperpasta

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2005
680
0
New Jersey
Ummm, yeahhh...

Yes, no, maybe, no, yes, maybe, yes.


I'll bet $200 there's SOMETHING music/video related tomorrow
I'll also bet $200 that the Powerbooks and Power Macs WILL be updated by November.

That's all that's certain.
 

aswitcher

macrumors 603
Oct 8, 2003
5,351
14
Canberra OZ
Well I think TS's reporting has been reasonable given the circumstances. Video iPod is a let down for all of the rest of us with 4G iPods this year unless they have a firmware upgrade coming...
 

Chrispy

macrumors 68020
Dec 27, 2004
2,126
1
Indiana
Superhob said:
Link

What a bummer (for those waiting for PB/PM updates), TS have changed their stories so many times, it's ridiculous! :mad:
If that is true Apple is going to have a lot of pissed off users!
 

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
5,693
1
LaLaLand, CA
AH! :eek: NOOOO!

I need a new PowerMac, not an iPod. :mad: I hope they're wrong. Ah well, I've been waiting this long... guess I can wait another week. :(
 

g0gie

macrumors regular
Jan 31, 2005
201
0
Count me in as a pissed off user. I've been waiting for a powerbook for a LONG time
 

Chrispy

macrumors 68020
Dec 27, 2004
2,126
1
Indiana
solvs said:
AH! :eek: NOOOO!

I need a new PowerMac, not an iPod. :mad: I hope they're wrong. Ah well, I've been waiting this long... guess I can wait another week. :(
If they don't have new powerbooks and powermacs next week then there is going to be an uprising haha.
 

nospleen

macrumors 68020
Dec 8, 2002
2,331
643
Texas
I betcha they are releasing some more dumb @$$ ipods. That is all Apple cares about anyway. We were kidding ourselves thinking they would devote a whole afternoon to a macintosh computer. I hope it is untrue, but I doubt it.
 

iGary

Guest
May 26, 2004
19,583
0
Randy's House
nospleen said:
I betcha they are releasing some more dumb @$$ ipods. That is all Apple cares about anyway. We were kidding ourselves thinking they would devote a whole afternoon to a macintosh computer. I hope it is untrue, but I doubt it.
You can say "ass" if you want. :D :eek:
 

vouder17

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2003
825
0
Home
Please oh Please...may this not be true...i am sick and tired of this BS with iPods, i have just had enough...I will be a happy man if tomorrow brings something updated other than iPods, or maybe something updated with ipods...but at-least something non-ipod related....PLEASE!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:
 

adrian-cg

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2005
81
0
vouder17 said:
Please oh Please...may this not be true...i am sick and tired of this BS with iPods, i have just had enough...I will be a happy man if tomorrow brings something updated other than iPods, or maybe something updated with ipods...but at-least something non-ipod related....PLEASE!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:
Yeah. I still don't NEED a PB, but this won't be for too long. I hope I can make it to the updated PB's
 

wako

macrumors 65816
Jun 6, 2005
1,404
1
instead or getting worked up over nothing, everyone go out, get VERY drunk so by the time you wake up next morning you'll know if its an iPod or a PowerMac :D
 

RoxStrongo

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2005
171
0
Bournemouth, UK
im beyond caring now. iv been waiting for updated powermac since paris expo and there is always something saying, 'just a bit longer'. im fed up and need a new computer. im going to buy tmw whether they are updated, all this speculation and disappointment is toying with my emotions. ipod-schmipod. lets see a computer that, after all that is what apple are supposed to make.
 

G5Unit

macrumors 68020
Apr 3, 2005
2,095
0
I'm calling the cops
What we NEED is PB updates, that's a certain. I mean 10 months without an updates, that's sad. Also 1.5ghz mac minis. The next ones that need it is the eMac. I think a smaller form factor would be good. Then comes the Duel core PM. Then Xserve, iMac, iBook, and displays.
 

Chrispy

macrumors 68020
Dec 27, 2004
2,126
1
Indiana
vouder17 said:
Please oh Please...may this not be true...i am sick and tired of this BS with iPods, i have just had enough...I will be a happy man if tomorrow brings something updated other than iPods, or maybe something updated with ipods...but at-least something non-ipod related....PLEASE!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:
I second that!
 

gate

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2003
40
0
Canada
Same for me

solvs said:
AH! :eek: NOOOO!

I need a new PowerMac, not an iPod. :mad: I hope they're wrong. Ah well, I've been waiting this long... guess I can wait another week. :(
I've been waiting for soooooooooo long that I can afford to wait another week. And even another one. No big deal.

Let's just hope that this will be something major. I want a dual-core (at least 2.5 Ghz), DDR2 and PCI-Xpress video card (256 megs). Am I asking too much?

And I may buy an iPod as well.
 

themacman

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2004
412
0
kc
no new pb, wtf no way there had to be an update tomrow. if not then ahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
a :mad: