Thinking of getting a Mac book pro... but will a new one be out soon!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by michael31986, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michael31986 macrumors 68040

i am very curious as to whether a new mac book pro will be out soon. just like the ipods are revamped every september and the iphones in june/july when are mac book pros expected to be revamped. i don't want to buy one if a new one will be out soon! thanks!

2. MacDawg macrumors Core

MacDawg

3. evarian macrumors member

is this a joke?

4. runtohell121 macrumors 6502

buy when you need to. The waiting might continue til June..

5. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I would hope so as he's been here long enough to know better. :p

6. flutist macrumors newbie

In all fairness, I came to these forums recently to see if there was any info because the buyer's guide said that updates were coming soon. I couldn't find a thing, because I'm not that knowledgeable about processors and the inner workings of computers, and a thread called "waiting for Arrandale" meant nothing to me.

It was a thread like this that pointed to that thread that helped me figure out what the deal was. However, wading through thousands of posts to find out if there is any information is pretty lame, so I skimmed a bit and got the gist that there wasn't anything credible.

Anyhow, this is just to say that there is nothing obvious on Page 1 of this forum to many of us that have never heard of "Arrandale", but are interested in a MBP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.