macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
USA
Reactions: Huntn

kobalap

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2009
Uhm, looks familiar? If someone really wants to cross the border, they'll just throw a tarp over the pointy ends and climb over just like before.

I don't see a problem of having a defeat-able wall provided the American people don't have to pay for it.

Peterkro

macrumors 68020
Aug 17, 2004
Communard de Londres,Tiocfaidh ár lá
Who cares about the aesthetics? This thing could have been designed by Gucci for all I care. It's still an idiotic idea.
Gucci is a bleeding forrner and would be undermine and be spying on us like them Chinese Huawei lot are.Best get on to the other four five eyes and ban Gucci from bidding for any contracts anywhere.
How 'bout Intellectual property theft, we've been stealing ideas for two centuries and we are not about to let this uppity forriners get away with it.

raqball

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2016
I don't see a problem of having a defeat-able wall provided the American people don't have to pay for it.
The average person hopping the fence to bilk US tax payers won't be able to defeat it.... And for that matter everything can be defeated. Walls, prisons, Ft. Knox ect.... All defeatable..

raqball

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2016
Many will see a problem when women and children are impaled to death on top of that fence.
Easy solution... Don't try and hop it and invade our nation illegally and you won't get impaled to death... Easy peasy...

If they are dumb enough to try well then.... Play stupid games, win stupid prizes..

Reactions: Anarchy99

skunk

macrumors G4
Jun 29, 2002
Republic of Ukistan
Easy solution... Don't try and hop it and invade our nation illegally and you won't get impaled to death... Easy peasy...

If they are dumb enough to try well then.... Play stupid games, win stupid prizes..
You are being invaded by women and children?? You poor, poor things, you must be terrified.

Of course, the same enlightened and compassionate argument would apply equally well to minefields.

raqball

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2016
You are being invaded by women and children?? You poor, poor things, you must be terrified.

Of course, the same enlightened and compassionate argument would apply equally well to minefields.
Call it a financial invasion then... I get it, Liberals think it's every person in the worlds god given right to come here as they please and sponge off the US tax payer.. Sorry but I don't...

Either way, maybe if they are not smart enough to not try and hop a wall that might impale them then maybe all they'll do is sponge, sponge, sponge anyways...

Or ---> They could come here legally and not risk said impalement.....

Reactions: Anarchy99

LIVEFRMNYC

macrumors 604
Oct 27, 2009

You know, terrorists have the same logic.

Reactions: skunk