This is What Religious Liberty Looks Like

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rdowns, Jul 2, 2015.

1. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

“The Supreme Court took care of the civil rights, and we took cares of the religious rites”

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2015/...church-votes-fully-embrace-marriage-equality/

2. ElectronGuru macrumors 65816

This is what the others are up to:

Dear Fellow American,

Last week was a horrible week for Americans like you and me who believe in rule of law and the Constitution.

In the span of just two days the Supreme Court issued rulings on marriage and Obamacare that undermine the rule of law and ignore the same Constitution it is obliged to uphold.

Reporters and pundits are already saying these decisions are the final word. You and I know better. And we at The Heritage Foundation won't sit back and allow this contempt for the Constitution to continue.

I'm inviting you to arm yourself in this fight, by signing up for our free morning email.

We report to you from the front lines of conflicts on the Hill and in your local community. You'll get quick analysis and unparalleled insights from leading policy experts. We also cover the actual effects of policies on real Americans.

Reclaiming our freedom requires smart, savvy vigilance. CLICK HERE to start getting our emails today to get the information you need.

At times of crisis, Americans like you - Americans with vision and courage - have stepped forward to reclaim freedom. The American Revolution was called by its soldiers "the glorious cause." This is our time to stand up for the same principles that have made America great.

Thank you for being a patriotic American and a good friend of freedom.

Sincerely,
    [​IMG]
    Jim DeMint
    President

[​IMG]

3. satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

4. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

where is their link for donations? it is not valid without that.

5. samiwas macrumors 65816

So, essentially the guy is saying that we have lost our freedoms because other people now have more freedoms, and we need to fight that expanded freedom, and gain back our own freedom, by taking away their freedom. Yeah, sounds reasonable.

6. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    Your freedom to breathe infringes upon my freedom to put a bootheel on your neck.