This is why I don't always believe the victim

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by cfedu, Aug 21, 2016.

1. cfedu, Aug 21, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2016

cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

2. zin macrumors 6502

3. stroked Suspended

stroked

I thought sexual harassment was a civil matter. That bitch needs shot.

4. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

5. FX120 macrumors 65816

FX120

What a nutter, but seems like par for the course as far as the Seattle protester crowd goes.

6. Zenithal macrumors 68040

It's not a gender issue. It's a "I live on this planet with these idiots" issue. A man who has no social skills and a woman who also doesn't and also wants to start a fight with everyone. The type of people, both the man and woman, who'll use that stupid quote "If you can't handle me at my worst, you can't have me at my best" or something incredibly inane. Good grief.

7. citizenzen macrumors 65816

She's obviously wound waaay too tight. But the dude was a "humongous" dick as well.

8. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

I would love to see video of that woman during this. I'm willing to bet she was bleeding out of her ears, bleeding out of her eyes, bleeding out of her whatever.

9. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

10. cfedu thread starter macrumors 65816

cfedu

11. smallcoffee macrumors 6502a

12. unlinked macrumors 6502a

Blm protestor comes across as slightly unhinged shocker.

13. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

He seems to be mocking the "journalist" baiter because he didn't want to tell his name and clearly thinks she's a fake (which is arrogance and acting like a dick, arguably, but there's far more going on than just that and not just centric to his foibles as a human under duress), but she was clearly engaging in the baiting and harassment and then had the ****ing nerve to accuse him of doing it. If he really did point at something on the floor, we can't see that action but based on his shoulders and arm positions at the time he says his pseudonym, he's not pointing at his waist. Indeed, if he really was pointing then why the hell didn't the cameraperson zoom out - why would it be zoomed in so much to begin with? Idiocy upon idiocy... I certainly don't buy her accusation for a nanosecond...

Someone else already suggested something with more vulgarity, I'm inclined to agree with him at this point because it is pretty clear his arms' angle from what's visible could not be pointing at "his junk".

Heck, hands on hips - what the heck, he's probably gay and women will assault men who are perceived to be gay. It's not an unknown phenomenon...

14. thekev, Aug 22, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016

thekev macrumors 604

thekev

I guess this is what happens when twitter trolls take to the streets.

How so? He blew her off with a fake name. When it became clear that she was crazy, he attempted to leave. Giving a fake name is at most mildly rude. Don't downplay her nonsense over something like that.

How would you feel if it was a guy stalking women in this manner, eg following them when it's clear that they have no interest in interacting with you, asking others for their name, etc?

15. cfedu thread starter macrumors 65816

cfedu

I'm sure he would have been arrested by the end of the 8 minute clip.

16. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

A fine example of a student film art project.

17. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

What a freak, I can't believe how incredibly stupid that woman is. Poor security guards having to keep their cool too; I'm sure they would have given anything for the ability to put her in cuffs and haul her away.

That woman needs some Xanax.

18. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

19. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

20. tunerX Suspended

tunerX

The security guard should have said his name was Hugh Mungus.

21. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

And some people wonder why I support abortion...

22. citizenzen macrumors 65816

His fake name was "Humongous" with a last name "Dick" pretty clearly implied.

Don't get me wrong. She's way out-of-bounds. She needs to find another hobby, because stalking and raging gets old really fast.

But the dude should not have egged her on. All that got him was being screamed at by a crazy woman.

I've got better things to do with my time.

23. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

No, it was pretty clear he was trying to joke that his first name was Hugh and his last name Mongous. He said it that way a few times.

24. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Of course. You're right. I'd forgotten that part of the video which I watched this morning.

With any luck, I'll forget every moment of it tomorrow.

25. cfedu thread starter macrumors 65816

cfedu

These types love their echo chambers, hopefully one of her real friends told her that she was being stupid and to let it die. If she continues like this, she will be shameless like Trump one day.