This Is Why Your Apple Watch Didn’t Ship Yet...

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ShawnTXDFW, Apr 29, 2015.

1. ShawnTXDFW macrumors regular

ShawnTXDFW

From reading users feedback on the watches here, and anticipating to really get mine, it really does feel like the week or two before Christmas gets here. But seeing all of the feedback regarding the problems with some of the watches kind of does worry me a little bit. I'm not trying to draw such negative attention towards the watch since I haven't even gotten mine, but I would hate to see such problems RIGHT after I get it.

So, I was doing some research online, and here is a link I found. Is Apple really going to recall some watches due to a tatpic engine problem? I thought I read somewhere that Apple has recalled watches that were already shipped. Perhaps this is why:

http://time.com/3840905/apple-watch-taptic-engine-delays/

Thoughts?

2. dyt1983, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2015

dyt1983 macrumors 65816

edit: to remove personally identifying information not relevant to the thread.

3. ShawnTXDFW thread starter macrumors regular

ShawnTXDFW

I probably didn't see it. They can close it then. Sorry about that.

4. Bigdog9586 macrumors regular

I'd much rather wait for a good one than have to send it back later for a rebuilt used one as lots of you will do.

5. frumpy16 macrumors 6502a

frumpy16

Fact. They will not send me a refurb if they end up recalling the watch for a defect. I won't agree to it.

6. dyt1983, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2015

dyt1983 macrumors 65816

edit: to remove personally identifying information not relevant to the thread.

7. ShawnTXDFW thread starter macrumors regular

ShawnTXDFW

Crazy because I tend to visit the Forums on this page more than the MR page itself. When I went to the FP, that's when I seen the article. As stated, that's what I get for not reading. At least I own up to it though! Onto reading other thread's then, and the FP as well! :D