This just sickens me!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Gutwrench, May 3, 2016.

1. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

Nothing controversial; just sickening.

http://www.startribune.com/st-paul-police-investigate-bus-stop-assault-of-5-year-old/377966401/

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

poor kid, hope they string up the bastard who did it

3. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

String is being too kind, use razor wire.

4. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Don't forget the salt and lemon juice.

5. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

Sexual predators like this should be executed plain and simple. No need to try and rehabilitate them or cry over human life, blah blah. End them and move on. Let's hope they are caught and struggle for a cops gun so another can practice a live fire drill on his skull.

6. vrDrew macrumors 65816

Well, obviously if we allowed made five year old little girls carry concealed handguns, this wouldn't have happened.

7. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

My kids are now double her age and then some and I would be pretty hard pressed today let alone at age five to drop one of them off at a bus stop and leave. Not blaming the mother, but one has to question the decisions in life.

8. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

I never understood the whole rape thing tbh. Maybe I'm just not that sexually motivated? I've never felt a power struggle with women?

I believe sex is something to be appreciated, which is why I've only on a few occasions slept with "strangers". I've always been able to find a consentual woman or had a girlfriend. Maybe I just respect the desires of others?

A 5 YO girl of all people. Absolutely disgusting. The poor girl's life is probably ruined.

I try to be and understanding with people as I can be. But rape and pedophilia I will never, ever comprehend. I can understnd a banker imbezzling, a drug addict selling their mothers wedding ring, a murder of passion- but not sex crimes.

They say the actual number of adults attracted to children is much higher than reflected by pedophiles. The majority of these people can just control their impulses.

9. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

Rape is not a crime of sex. It is a crime of brutality that includes sex to degrade as well as hurt the victim.

10. rshrugged macrumors 6502a

I'm not in any way implying you're justifying the behavior, just wanted to add my .02. There may be outlying incidents unknown to me, but I've not read of one pedophile attack that was committed knowingly in full view of non-participant witnesses. The seduction/attack is specifically carried out so as to evade detection, which evidences impulse control. Which brings it back to what @AlliFlowers posted.

Hope they catch this predator quickly.

11. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

Your not blaming the mother? That has to be a first.

12. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

A 5 year old girl was brutally assaulted and it wasn't done by a transgender person in a bathroom? I'm shocked!

13. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

I'll let the parents decide if they perhaps could have done things differently. I certainly do.

14. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

neither the time nor the place for this.