Those of us who were waiting for a white iPhone 4 are you going to buy the black ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sweetice2007, Oct 27, 2010.

  1. sweetice2007 macrumors 6502

    Sep 21, 2007
    So after months of waiting like a fool they decide there will be no whitw iPhone 4 till 'spring' - basically no there won't be!

    Are you going to buy a black one instead?
  2. Veinticinco macrumors 6502a


    Feb 25, 2009
    No. This time I'll gladly cut my nose off to spite my face.

    Unless of course I can get hold of a OEM white housing.
  3. sassy404 macrumors member

    Jun 14, 2009
    No, I will wait for iPhone 5, unless my 3GS packs up.
  4. SAD*FACED*CLOWN macrumors 65816


    Apr 5, 2010
    Houston, TX
    obviously the white iPhone will be the carrot at the end of the stick to keep AT&T customers from leaving if and when another carrier is announced...the white iPhone will not be a "verizon exclusive" because the white iPhones availiable now are AT&T's... and also when the white iPhone is released why not just buy the glass from apple and change your black back? that's my plan
  5. JD914 macrumors 6502a


    Sep 24, 2007
    Dutchess County NY
  6. TheAllStar macrumors member


    Oct 21, 2010
    That'd be me. I'm all up on the website clicking "Buy iPhone" for months like a darn fool, waiting for it to be available. Curses! Think I'm sticking with 3G until next revision.
  7. Tito Georgie macrumors 6502

    Tito Georgie

    Jul 17, 2010
    New York
    Oh no. I can't even stand looking at a 3G from far away. 3GS still somewhat passable.
  8. SnowDX macrumors 6502

    Jun 30, 2010
    The Great White North
    The phone wasn't available on my carrier in Canada until mid August or so. I wanted white and hummed and hahed for over a month, and then decided to order black on September 27. With a 3 week wait for online orders to Canada, I've had mine for a little less than a week now. I'm glad I bought the black, especially after yesterday's announcement. I wish I wouldn't have wasted even that month debating.
  9. xenuprime macrumors 6502

    Aug 1, 2008
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

    Not in denial, but has there been an official announcment yet?
  10. citizenal macrumors regular

    Apr 25, 2010
    Thank god I got the black one, my fiance almost wanted to wait till the white one was released, but i convinced her to not wait and get a black one. "How long do you think I have to wait?" Me, I have no idea, her "two months". Yeah, that would of sucked.
  11. Adisah macrumors regular

    May 29, 2008
    I'm also waiting for this. I wasn't in any rush to get the iPhone 4 anyhow so waiting for the iPhone is fine with me. And perhaps some of the quality control issues they have been having have quieted down a little bit.
  12. Raj24v macrumors member

    Oct 13, 2010
    I'm glad I didn't wait either. Well as long as initially planned anyway, got fed up and purchased in September.
  13. sweetice2007 thread starter macrumors 6502

    Sep 21, 2007
    I'm going to go ahead and buy the black one and just get funky case for it.

    Just think it's odd that apple have not made an official announcement it's not even on yet

    Hunt for an iPhone begins since not many retailers have it in the uk still not even under the reservation method :(

Share This Page