Those of you who just replaced your iPhone 4 thru Apple care or Apple store.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hcho3, Aug 25, 2010.

1. hcho3 macrumors 68030

May I ask what issues you had?

Also, what week model did you get as a replacement? Did you get used or new one?

I am asking this because my iPhone has few issues that I thought I could live with, but I am reaching my limits. Proximity and heating issues, but I get bad reception. I am not talking about bars being dropped. I just have weaker signals on everywhere I go.

2. iBryton macrumors regular

The green CLR lighting. Luckily, the comparison iPhone was not as green as mine and I got it replaced.. I think it is a week 32 iPhone.

3. duffer macrumors regular

Replaced a week 27 build for faulty proximity sensor, bluetooth would randomly lose connection and the phone wouldn't pick it back up, starting dropping a lot of calls (always had at least 3 bars when calls dropped), had to press the home button twice to activate the screen, and the camera had issues with the flash.

They replaced it with a brand new week 30 phone. I'm now getting 5 bars in my home office, when I used to only get 2.

Not predicting success yet though. I haven't had the new one a full day yet :)