iPhone XS Those that switched from the X to the XS/Max, did you switch colours?

sabal

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 10, 2012
And why did you do so. Will be picking up a XS Max and the color choice is confusing. The silver can be buffed out, the space gray is so professional and sleek, and the gold is a nice bronze and is, well, the new color.

Jordan921

macrumors 601
Jul 7, 2010
Bay Area
And why did you do so. Will be picking up a XS Max and the color choice is confusing. The silver can be buffed out, the space gray is so professional and sleek, and the gold is a nice bronze and is, well, the new color.
I went from space grey X to a silver Xs Max.

chrisforpm

macrumors regular
Aug 30, 2015
I went from space grey X to a silver Xs Max.
Did the same thing. I’ve always had black/slate grey/space grey phones because of the front bezel. Was never a fan of the white face plate.

When I got my X I panicked and ordered a space grey. With my XS Max I decided to go with something different. I really like the stainless steel frame.

Reactions: Wide opeN

KRG

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2015
USA
I had a black 7 and a white/silver X, so this time I went for a gold XS Max. No real reason, I just like to switch it up.

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors 604
Feb 14, 2008
Madison, WI
Switched from a space gray X to a silver XS. I fully intend on using it without a case so went with the color that would hide fingerprints best.

It really is a gorgeous device. “Like a piece of jewelry” fits this device just as well as it did the iPhone 5.

Reactions: Wide opeN