Thread #90000

Mudbug

Administrator emeritus
Original poster
Jun 28, 2002
North Central Colorado
Just figured it was a milestone, so why not point it out. :)

Congratulations MacRumors on over 1 Million forum posts, and over 90000 forum threads. Communities like this don't just happen overnight, so I think every participating member deserves a pat on the back.

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
edesignuk said:
Well done MR & everyone :D
Sweet graphic. Best one yet. Oh, wait, that's your avatar. ;)

The crowd's pretty nice too...

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
jet3004 said:
Avatars are fun...Especially juicy ones.
Avatars are a great thing....might be time for me to change mine actually, I try to rotate them about once a week, not sure how long I;ve had this one now :confused:

t300

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2004
edesignuk said:
Avatars are a great thing....might be time for me to change mine actually, I try to rotate them about once a week, not sure how long I;ve had this one now :confused:
Wouldn't it be fun if someone came along and rivaled you, edesignuk, for the prettiest avatar of the week...?

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
edesignuk said:
No, becasue Keira cannot be beaten! :D :p
Its all personal taste.

I'd imagine in a few years it will be some other lovely that "cannot be beaten" which means that she can :p

D

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
Mr. Anderson said:
Its all personal taste.

I'd imagine in a few years it will be some other lovely that "cannot be beaten" which means that she can :p

D
hehe, I know I know. I'm just messin, the whole thing is really a bit of a joke. Don't take it too seriously :)

...she is fine though...:D

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
edesignuk said:
I'm just messin, the whole thing is really a bit of a joke.
Ha! Right! You might be on a soapbox, but you've got her on a very tall pedestal :D

She is nice, though. But I have to say after seeing her interviewed (and this was discussed earlier and iGav agreed with me on this one) that she is a bit, ah, dim in some ways. Not at all like the characters she tends to play.

D

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Don't we already have one thread devoted solely to this woman?

Maybe all this discussion should be taken there. Or start another thread so we can get closer to 100,000 threads :rolleyes:

D

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
stoid said:
Stupid MF'ers bashing the iPod. :D

I don't see many familiar names though in that bunch, amazing how many 'newbies' have taken this board to a new level.
funny, though. Some of those guys still post infrequently. But that was quite some time ago....before my time.

Newton-Man changed his name to Ensign Paris and has since departed....

D

Mord

macrumors G4
Aug 24, 2003
UK
dunno but it's a good idea guests never have anything good to say they just trolled about saying macs suck