Three People Dead In Shooting In Fresno

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by ucfgrad93, Apr 18, 2017.

1. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Hopefully, he will be convicted on all charges and sent to death row or spend the rest of his life behind bars.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/1...akbar-says-hates-white-people-in-custody.html

2. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Another practitioner doing the will of Allah. :rolleyes:

Let's bring in some more.

3. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Yes cause he thought he was Jesus too. it sounds like a crazy person to me but don't let that get in the way of Muslim hate.

4. Rhonindk macrumors 68020

Rhonindk

Hoping we have a shortage of nuts of this genus this year.

5. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

I won't.

And by the way. It's not Muslim hate. It's recognizing a real issue with a particular group.

6. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

right keep saying that. of course if I ever point out Christians doing crazy things now thats hate right? I guess less then a million to one is the whole group thats not hate right?
    --- Post Merged, Apr 18, 2017 ---
    there is never a shortage of crazy in this world.
    this is in the last month.
    want to bet far more of these were not Muslims?????
    http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/mass-shooting

7. unlinked macrumors 6502a

nick·name
    ˈnikˌnām/
    noun
    1. 1.
      a familiar or humorous name given to a person or thing instead of or as well as the real name.

8. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

We've been over this. Please point to where droves of christians in modern times have been murdering in the name of Jesus. Show me.

9. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

point to a large percentage of Muslims doing it. droves is not an amount. 1.6 billion Muslims how many are actually doing bad things? a extermly small amount. what does it matter why someone murders? I just pointed out a crapload of shootings in the us that did not involve Muslims. but of course there the focus is on the one Muslim shooting. take the blinders off and open your eyes Americans kill far more Americans then Muslims kill Americans.

10. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Muslims represent an overwhelming percentage of terror attacks these days. This is undeniable.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/07/big-list-of-muslim-terror-attacks-in-u-s-since-911/

This covers 2001 to July 2015. When you finish with this I'll give you august 2015 to today.

11. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

but in the us a very small percentage. we kill each other far more. but I know that does not really matter does it?

12. BeeGood macrumors 68000

BeeGood

Wouldn't that only be relevant if Muslims only lived in the US?

13. unlinked macrumors 6502a

To put my SJW hat on for a second, the way you other muslims is kinda weird.

14. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

I am at a loss for words. This really explains a lot about you!!!

Would you ever say that about a rapist " why does is matter why Someone rapes" you call this patriarchy.

If we know why something happened, we can try to prevent it from happening again or at least reduce the frequency.

15. steve knight, Apr 18, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2017

steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

when it is brought up here to prove how horrible Muslims are while ignoring how much Americans kill Americans.
    this is article about a so called Muslim that thinks he is Jesus? the only reason it was posted here because it was a so called Muslim killing. when all other mass shootings are ignored. in April alone something like 21 mass shootings about 70 injured and 40 killed are ignored.
    we love to think it is worse to kill someone over money or religion or hate or jealousy or any other stupid thing? dead is dead and they area a murder's the rest is semantics. and when the murder is used to hate on others thats perfectly ok?
    we will only do something about it if it will fit into our beliefs. all we have to do is look at the mass school shootings to know we are doing no0thing to stop it. we do nothing to stop crazy people from accessing guns now do we?

16. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

It is not brought up to talk about how horrible Muslims are, it is brought up to talk about how horrible the ideology of Islam is. Islam and other ideologies like Nazism should be criticized.

17. Chew Toy McCoy macrumors regular

Chew Toy McCoy

Muslims also represent an overwhelming percentage of US military victims. I'm sure that's totally not related though.

18. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

Dead is dead, why do you care if someone is shot with a gun or killed another way, at the end of the day it's just semantics. Just because the right to bare Arm does not fit into your beliefs does not give you the right to deny other people their rights!!!

19. Rhonindk macrumors 68020

Rhonindk

Sigh. You seem fixated on this topic. Intentional defection ?
    My comment was regarding an act. Hoping we have a shortage of similar acts.
    Your reply was not contextual.
    Again.
    While maybe true, three types of killing in this vein are of primary concern:
    1. Killing of children
    2. Killing by zealots
    3. Serial killers
    All else is pretty much the norm. We react disproportionally to these for a reason. Fear and distaste.

20. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Bull it is brought up to prove how horrible Muslims are. But it is just reported it was not a terrorist act. The guy was just a Hater. The guy was a racist.

21. ucfgrad93 thread starter macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Yep, just like the Facebook killer.

22. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

How many children are killed and murdered by guns in the US and we do nothing. How many school shootings? If a Muslim kills a person in the US the horror the outrage. 5 kids killed? I hear crickets. 20 mass shootings this month alone did you hear about then?

23. ThisBougieLife macrumors 65816

ThisBougieLife

Not the first time someone has gone nuts and become convinced there's a "race war" going on, so they have to kill as many of the other race as they can (I believe Dylan Roof had similar thinking, probably the guy in Baltimore too).

24. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

This guy fits that bill. He sounds like a nutjob that hated white guys.

25. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

No. Its not.