Tiltafun by On The Rocks Productions [NOW $0.99!!]

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by razorianfly, Jan 23, 2009.

1. razorianfly macrumors 65816

razorianfly

Hey guys,

I'd just like to let you know about a new family arcade title for iPhone and iPod touch, which was released a couple of days ago and I think you may like. Created by On The Rocks Productions, a new face to the store, and made exclusively for iPhone and iPod touch, Tiltafun is a colourful tilt-based game involving you having to collect various different scrumptious treats (within a certain time limit), by guiding your candy monster round a maze of static and moving walls.

You'll play through 10 worlds each with 5 levels, and whats interesting is there is no set order you have to play these levels in.
    You can mix it up and play them whichever way you like, whenever you like. :cool:

After picking up and playing Tiltafun myself, I can tell you that it has cute visuals (something I think the devs have spent a lot of time and effort on perfecting), and addictive overall game play.
    It's based on a very simple concept, but the amount Tiltafun has been polished up, it somehow has you wanting to play it.

To prove they were serious about it (and note that this is possibly the most serious I've seen any dev take an App Store project)
    On The Rocks also recently organised a full-on photo shoot for Tiltafun, which was shot using RED and can be seen in HD at Tiltafun.com

Feel free to post any questions you have about the game,
    and I'll try to answer them for you ...

Tiltafun is available now for 59p / $0.99 Everywhere.

Check it out: [App Store]

Attached Files:

2. KRAPPS macrumors 6502

KRAPPS

Agreed ... I have TiltaFun and it's a fantastic app ... will certainly not be "rating upon delete" ;)