TIME Burns Trump - expect a deluge of tweets

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Mar 24, 2017.

1. LizKat macrumors 601

LizKat

I wouldn't say most are that bad, but maybe it's true by now if you count all the internet offerings as well as the supermarket checkout counter offerings. But with media, the more the merrier I say. I am always sad when some newspaper or magazine folds its print operations or even ceases publishing all together. I completely agree that reading may lead to knowledge and that it can be dangerous, at least to politicians who take us for granted. :p I like it that more schools are trying to teach students now how to research "news" for themselves and figure out if it's fact, opinion, fabrication or just marketing.

2. Septembersrain Contributor

Septembersrain

3. citizenzen macrumors 65816

The only way he'll get off Twitter is if someone invents a better version of Twitter.

4. Septembersrain Contributor

Septembersrain

Unfortunately so...

5. steve knight macrumors 68030

steve knight

Karma Is a bitch but not that much of a bitch. Trump is God level revenge.

6. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

Well deserved :D

7. Zwopple macrumors regular

And if Trump / GOP keeps obstructing and failing to get anything done like on healthcare his presidency will be the absolute *best* thing that happens to democrats since FDR.

8. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

Not sure about being 100% pathological, but for sure it is key in every dealing he ever does (at best exaggeration)

9. citizenzen macrumors 65816

At this point, I think the indications are pretty clear.

And no ... I'm not a doctor ... just a relatively sane human being who can recognize a crazy person when I see one.