Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

mav2287

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2015
I'm not sure if this is the right spot...
Documenting my xserve upgrade process
Goal is 6-8 relatively quick mac VMs for iOS builds and automated UI testing at minimal cost

Dual CPU Xserve 3,1 -> found on shelf
96GB (16GB*6) RAM -> $100
3 x 960GB SATA SSD -> $200 ea
DELL LSI MegaRAID 9280-4i4e raid card -> $13
G5 drive backplane -> $12
SAS trays (to eliminate the SATA2 limitation) -> $40

Temporarily using SATA trays for power only and just plugged the SATA data cables directly into the drives from the MegaRAID breakout cable.

Custom power wiring from 14pin power distro board to 12pin G5 backplane

G5 drive backplane pinout:
1 - GND, 2 - GND, 3 - GND, 4 - GND, 5 - GND, 6 - UNKNOWN
7 - +12, 8 - +12, 9 - +5, 10 - +3.3, 11 +3.3, 12 - UNKNOWN

intel power board pinout:
1 - GND, 2 - +5 unswitched, 3 - GND, 4 - +12, 5 - +12, 6 - +12, 7 - GND
8 - GND, 9 - +5, 10 - +5, 11 - GND, 12 - +3.3, 13 - +3.3, 14 - GND

I left pins 6 and 12 on the G5 board disconnected, and pins 2, 3, 4, and 9 disconnected on the intel end. cable needs to be about 20 inches long, give or take.
I still haven't figured out how best to route the cable or how to modify the hold-down bolts.

If this holds up, I'll upgrade the CPUs and flash the bios in the fall...
Currently running ESXi 6.5
Do you have a write up or at very least pictures? I am very curious to see the custom raid setup.

P1ratz

macrumors member
Jul 14, 2019
I'm not sure if this is the right spot...
Documenting my xserve upgrade process
Goal is 6-8 relatively quick mac VMs for iOS builds and automated UI testing at minimal cost

Dual CPU Xserve 3,1 -> found on shelf
96GB (16GB*6) RAM -> $100
3 x 960GB SATA SSD -> $200 ea
DELL LSI MegaRAID 9280-4i4e raid card -> $13
G5 drive backplane -> $12
SAS trays (to eliminate the SATA2 limitation) -> $40

Temporarily using SATA trays for power only and just plugged the SATA data cables directly into the drives from the MegaRAID breakout cable.

Custom power wiring from 14pin power distro board to 12pin G5 backplane

G5 drive backplane pinout:
1 - GND, 2 - GND, 3 - GND, 4 - GND, 5 - GND, 6 - UNKNOWN
7 - +12, 8 - +12, 9 - +5, 10 - +3.3, 11 +3.3, 12 - UNKNOWN

intel power board pinout:
1 - GND, 2 - +5 unswitched, 3 - GND, 4 - +12, 5 - +12, 6 - +12, 7 - GND
8 - GND, 9 - +5, 10 - +5, 11 - GND, 12 - +3.3, 13 - +3.3, 14 - GND

I left pins 6 and 12 on the G5 board disconnected, and pins 2, 3, 4, and 9 disconnected on the intel end. cable needs to be about 20 inches long, give or take.
I still haven't figured out how best to route the cable or how to modify the hold-down bolts.

If this holds up, I'll upgrade the CPUs and flash the bios in the fall...
Currently running ESXi 6.5
Are you currently running multiple mac vms on your machine through ESXi? And if so how does it preform?

Ludacrisvp

macrumors 6502a
May 14, 2008
Has anyone been exploring OpenCore on their Xserve? Curious if anyone was making progress.
I have OpenCore running on mine. I’ve also played a bit with a flashed thunderbolt titan ridge card.

What are you looking for from OpenCore?
(I’m also using a flashed WX 4150 MXM card and am running Mojave)

Reactions: Flint Ironstag

natjonesart

macrumors member
Jan 22, 2017
Canada
I have been running OC on my Mac Pro for a while and just picked up an Xserve 3,1 a few days ago to tinker with now that my Mac Pro is pretty maxed out. It seems like there is a lot of potential in the Xserve but not a lot of talk going on. My Xserve is still stock running ElCapitan. I am just starting to learn and explore.

Did you flash your Xserve to 5,1?

As for Open Core on the Xserve I was curious if anyone had attempted to use the New Mac Pro ID's etc and managed to have all twelve ram slots working with Westmere Processors.

Ludacrisvp

macrumors 6502a
May 14, 2008
Did you flash your Xserve to 5,1?

As for Open Core on the Xserve I was curious if anyone had attempted to use the New Mac Pro ID's etc and managed to have all twelve ram slots working with Westmere Processors.
Mine is not cross flashed. But I do have a modded BootROM.
im Sure a customized smbios setting via OpenCore will work. I don’t think it would be to use the MacPro 7,1 ID though.

natjonesart

macrumors member
Jan 22, 2017
Canada
Experimenting- I flashed my Xserve3,1 to Mac Pro5,1 successfully last night and installed 2 delidded X5675's I had left over from my cMP. Now running 2x3.06 cpus with 64gb(8x8) 1333 ECC ram. I seem to have lost access to the SATA carrier/HDD. Do we know if SAS carriers are recognized, or do you lose access to the hot swap bays completely?

Edit- Seems that the loss of SATA carriers is a known issue. Hope to have some SAS carriers headed my way soon to try out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flint Ironstag

natjonesart

macrumors member
Jan 22, 2017
Canada
I have OpenCore running on mine. I’ve also played a bit with a flashed thunderbolt titan ridge card.

What are you looking for from OpenCore?
(I’m also using a flashed WX 4150 MXM card and am running Mojave)

Which WX4150 did you end up getting to work in your Xserve? I saw your post in the iMac thread and you posted an eBay auction there. Curious because they say only Dell branded cards are working but the auction you linked showed an HP card. I ordered THIS card on eBay before seeing the post saying only Dell branded cards worked in iMacs. It hasn't arrived yet, hoping I didn't make a mistake, lol.

Ludacrisvp

macrumors 6502a
May 14, 2008
Which WX4150 did you end up getting to work in your Xserve? I saw your post in the iMac thread and you posted an eBay auction there. Curious because they say only Dell branded cards are working but the auction you linked showed an HP card. I ordered THIS card on eBay before seeing the post saying only Dell branded cards worked in iMacs. It hasn't arrived yet, hoping I didn't make a mistake, lol.
This looks like the exact card I bought. Those part numbers look like a match to what I Recall.

The imac may be the one needing Dell GPUs. But the xserve has a different chipset and is believed to be why this card works for xserve but not for iMac.

It should work out of the box and with the right OpenCore config you’ll get a boot screen.

You can boot linux via EFI with it working out of the box. There are ROMs you can flash to get a classic Apple oem boot screen which will require a customized BootROM on the xserve.

natjonesart

macrumors member
Jan 22, 2017
Canada
This looks like the exact card I bought. Those part numbers look like a match to what I Recall.

The imac may be the one needing Dell GPUs. But the xserve has a different chipset and is believed to be why this card works for xserve but not for iMac.

It should work out of the box and with the right OpenCore config you’ll get a boot screen.

You can boot linux via EFI with it working out of the box. There are ROMs you can flash to get a classic Apple oem boot screen which will require a customized BootROM on the xserve.

Thanks for the reply! Mine should show up soon. This seems like a solid upgrade, can't wait to
try it out.

Ludacrisvp

macrumors 6502a
May 14, 2008
Thanks for the reply! Mine should show up soon. This seems like a solid upgrade, can't wait to
try it out.
The GT 120 heatsink does fit it but to feel safer with cooling you may want to swap it out with this one.
This is the heatsink I’m using.

natjonesart

macrumors member
Jan 22, 2017
Canada

natjonesart

macrumors member
Jan 22, 2017
Canada
The GT 120 heatsink does fit it but to feel safer with cooling you may want to swap it out with this one.
This is the heatsink I’m using.
I wanted to thank you again for the info on the WX4150 and the suggestion about the heatsink. I ran the WX 4150 with the GT 120 heatsink for a while waiting for the one you suggested to arrive. It came in today, I installed it and I'm seeing much better temps.

Ludacrisvp

macrumors 6502a
May 14, 2008
I wanted to thank you again for the info on the WX4150 and the suggestion about the heatsink. I ran the WX 4150 with the GT 120 heatsink for a while waiting for the one you suggested to arrive. It came in today, I installed it and I'm seeing much better temps.
Also be sure you remove the extra thermal pad on the top of the new heatsink as it’s probably not able to contact anything to dissipate more heat it likely would act more like a blanket.

Reactions: natjonesart

edgerider

macrumors 6502
Apr 30, 2018
xserve are super underated : to me they are the next macpro5.1
they can be have for 150€ in most case, there a tons of parts available, they basically never fail because of the servergrade cooling...
if upgraded to work as a 5.1 via opencore they could very much be a very good alternative to cMP 5.1.
those wx4150 is a great idea.
as I said a couple of year ago a maxed out xserve with dual x5690, an anfeltec squid raid 0 ssd and 192 gb wil cost you less than 2000€ if you shop wisely and can be a very, very potent machine to do network render. coupled with atto nt12 card they are a consistent 900mb/s read/write nas....

Reactions: BIGTONE2022

The_Kong

macrumors newbie
Aug 24, 2020
Hi guys,

I’ve been reading this forum for some time now and was waiting for an easy straight forwards way to upgrade my xserve 3,1 to 5,1. I can see that some guys managed to do it with some loses in front panels led’s, LOM, etc. can someone help me please with the step by step instructions to upgrade my machine? Thanks a lot

Ludacrisvp

macrumors 6502a
May 14, 2008
Hi guys,

I’ve been reading this forum for some time now and was waiting for an easy straight forwards way to upgrade my xserve 3,1 to 5,1. I can see that some guys managed to do it with some loses in front panels led’s, LOM, etc. can someone help me please with the step by step instructions to upgrade my machine? Thanks a lot
The front panel LEDs are lost not because of the firmware, as they are a USB device, but because the drivers are not part of macOS beyond Lion, but could be hacked into up to mavericks if i recall correctly. There is a github repo out there that has an open source recreation of the CPU lights on the front panel that works in mojave.

LOM still works when running the hybrid setup that i did using the re-purposed mac pro 4,1 to 5,1 flasher that i modified to go from XS3,1 to MP5,1 version 144 firmware. You just need to set it up first it looks like. I'm also going to guess that the LOM firmware is stored on a different SPI flash chip from the mac EFI. The RAM slot issue still hasn't been fully vetted, but suffice it to say that currently you lose 2 or 4 slots (single vs dual CPU) with the current methods we have, it might be fixable via Clover but that has a higher risk of bricking the mac (based on the cMP 5,1) and I've heard that booting ESXi allows for all slots to work, so it depends on what OS you are booting. needs further testing.

The_Kong

macrumors newbie
Aug 24, 2020
The front panel LEDs are lost not because of the firmware, as they are a USB device, but because the drivers are not part of macOS beyond Lion, but could be hacked into up to mavericks if i recall correctly. There is a github repo out there that has an open source recreation of the CPU lights on the front panel that works in mojave.

LOM still works when running the hybrid setup that i did using the re-purposed mac pro 4,1 to 5,1 flasher that i modified to go from XS3,1 to MP5,1 version 144 firmware. You just need to set it up first it looks like. I'm also going to guess that the LOM firmware is stored on a different SPI flash chip from the mac EFI. The RAM slot issue still hasn't been fully vetted, but suffice it to say that currently you lose 2 or 4 slots (single vs dual CPU) with the current methods we have, it might be fixable via Clover but that has a higher risk of bricking the mac (based on the cMP 5,1) and I've heard that booting ESXi allows for all slots to work, so it depends on what OS you are booting. needs further testing.

Thanks a lot for your reply! I managed to flash it using dosdude1’s rom flash and extracted the firmware from Mojave’s installer. I used the hack the bring the led’s back to life, and when all went well I decided to upgrade the processor and in the process I snagged a few pins in the cpu tray, so I ordered a replacement logic board, hopefully it should be here in 10 days or so. Indeed I lost 2 ram slots per processor and the serial number was gone. I tried using opencore to inject them but I felt it’s a bit complicated and didn’t want to screw it up, any ideas about that? Have u used it before? Thanks a lot

The_Kong

macrumors newbie
Aug 24, 2020
how badly did you damage the pins?

Well, it looks like one was shorted and melted (changed colour from Yellow to silver with black chard on it) and another 5 were bent but could bend them back, and one was broken. I found brand new board on Ebay for about 40 dollars, so honestly its much better than going through the hassle of trying to fix it.

Ludacrisvp

macrumors 6502a
May 14, 2008
I posted about this in the other xserve3,1 thread, but I think there is a wider audience in this one.
Using OpenCore at least version 0.6.3 (0.6.4 in my case) we can set a custom smbios memory profile which will allow a Mac Pro 5,1 flashed xserve with westmere chips to retain use of all 6 or 12 DIMMs. The annoying part is you have to manually populate the memory configuration with the properties of your ram but in my testing on my single CPU board shows it works fine. I ran out of thermal paste so i can't swap to the dual socket board i have to test there but i'd expect it would just work.

Quotes from the other thread with my posting there (the original thread also has some photos of the about this mac / system profiler):
So I’ve made some progress with opencore 0.6.4 which adds memory configuration options. I still need time to test more and tweak some of the cosmetics but I’m now booting my xserve 3,1 running Mac Pro 5,1 firmware 144 pretending to be an iMac Pro 1,1 with the MXM wx4150 amd gpu and still the original nehalem cpu with 6 DIMMs populated with no apparent issues. (Like panic during boot that was seen before the opencore memory config)

I didn’t have a ton of testing / uptime due to having what appears to be an SSD failure forcing me to boot up using the stock 1TB HDD that is slower than slow.

i do also have a new spares kit dual socket board but I’ve not gotten motivated enough to swap the board.

Edit: In other words this allows us to use the Mac Pro 5,1 ROM and Westmere CPUs and utilize all 6 / 12 DIMM slots on the board inside macOS. I only have 8Gb sticks of DDR3-ECC, so I have no way to test the max amount of RAM the xserve could run with the aid of this memory option.

Decided to swap in the L5640 I had laying around, didn't de-lid it, the new thermal compound (AS5) and slightly lower TDP has reduced heat on CPU by about 10-12C even under load with idle fans and 74F ambient temps.

no issues with memory have cropped up, no panics, will need to get more thermal paste before i can do the board swap to the dual CPU. I do have an extremely long boot time, but i think that is related to the Thunderbolt card and this ancient HDD I'm using as I don't have a spare SSD at the moment.

jessecampbell

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2020
Do you have a write up or at very least pictures? I am very curious to see the custom raid setup.
I think I took some pictures when I first did it, but at the moment I can't find them.
And, it is running on my desk at the office where I haven't been, except to build the xserve, for 8 months.

Using the G5 raid backplane in the 3,1 xserve is annoying because the backplane takes up space used by the processor fans. I tried removing one of the fans, but then the machine wouldn't boot. Ended up needing to remove the fins from the fan but leave it connected, and bend away the metal frame for the fans. Real pain. Would not do it again given the option, would just run with m2s or similar plugged direct into pcie.

But at the same time, it has been relatively stable with the 3x 960GB SSDs in the trays running raid 1 + hot spare, with a very old SAS/SATA 3gbps raid card (6gbps card is not compatible with the backplane).

Are you currently running multiple mac vms on your machine through ESXi? And if so how does it preform?
I have 5 mac VMs running in ESXi. 2 catalina, 2 mojave, and 1 el capitan. Performance is about on par with the VNC session into the 2015 imac in our QA lab, so I'm happy with the result.

I will probably just use it as is until i get a hardware failure, then will replace it with whichever mac minis are on the vmware HCL at the time.

natjonesart

macrumors member
Jan 22, 2017
Canada
I posted about this in the other xserve3,1 thread, but I think there is a wider audience in this one.
Using OpenCore at least version 0.6.3 (0.6.4 in my case) we can set a custom smbios memory profile which will allow a Mac Pro 5,1 flashed xserve with westmere chips to retain use of all 6 or 12 DIMMs. The annoying part is you have to manually populate the memory configuration with the properties of your ram but in my testing on my single CPU board shows it works fine. I ran out of thermal paste so i can't swap to the dual socket board i have to test there but i'd expect it would just work.

Quotes from the other thread with my posting there (the original thread also has some photos of the about this mac / system profiler):
That is great news! Sounds very promising. My serve is down for the moment as I pulled the x5675s out for a cMP that I picked up, but I would love to experiment with this when I get some new processors.

Ludacrisvp

macrumors 6502a
May 14, 2008
This is what i've got in my config.plist for memory configuration.
It works, but cosmetically i'm sure it could be improved, and I'm not 100% sure that the slots are correct but I suspect that as long as you are fully populated and use the same size DIMM in all slots you'd be "fine"

The example below is 6 DIMMs, (but I did do 12 slots as I plan to move to dual socket) all slots should be defined according to OC docs, just set size to 0MB for empty slots, but that assumes you know 100% which slots are which.

I have 6x 8Gb 2R4 Samsung 10600R DDR3L-ECC 1333MT/s (I presume the "R" indicates registered so that is defined in the info as well)
For serial numbers I put in my guesses for P1 / P2 (processor) and then a slot number, but they probably don't line up with the board as those aren't in order either.

M393B1K70CH0-YH9

XML:
        <key>Memory</key>
        <dict>
            <key>DataWidth</key>
            <integer>64</integer>
            <key>Devices</key>
            <array>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 0</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <string>ChannelA-DIMM0</string>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <string>M393B1K70CH0-YH9</string>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P1-1</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>8192</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 1</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <string>ChannelA-DIMM1</string>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P1-2</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>8192</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 2</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <string>ChannelB-DIMM0</string>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P1-3</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>8192</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 3</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <string>ChannelB-DIMM1</string>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P1-4</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>8192</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 4</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <string>ChannelC-DIMM0</string>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P1-5</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>8192</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 5</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <string>ChannelC-DIMM1</string>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P1-6</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>8192</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 6</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P2-1</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 7</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P2-2</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 8</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P2-3</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 9</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P2-4</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 10</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P2-5</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 11</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P2-6</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
            </array>
            <key>ErrorCorrection</key>
            <integer>5</integer>
            <key>FormFactor</key>
            <integer>9</integer>
            <key>MaxCapacity</key>
            <integer>0</integer>
            <key>TotalWidth</key>
            <integer>72</integer>
            <key>Type</key>
            <integer>24</integer>
            <key>TypeDetail</key>
            <integer>8192</integer>
        </dict>

Last edited:

natjonesart

macrumors member
Jan 22, 2017
Canada
This is what i've got in my config.plist for memory configuration.
It works, but cosmetically i'm sure it could be improved, and I'm not 100% sure that the slots are correct but I suspect that as long as you are fully populated and use the same size DIMM in all slots you'd be "fine"

The example below is 6 DIMMs, all slots should be defined according to OC docs, just set size to 0MB for empty slots, but that assumes you know 100% which slots are which.

I have 6x 8Gb 2R4 Samsung 10600R DDR3L-ECC 1333MT/s (I presume the "R" indicates registered so that is defined in the info as well)
For serial numbers I put in my guesses for P1 / P2 (processor) and then a slot number, but they probably don't line up with the board as those aren't in order either.

M393B1K70CH0-YH9

XML:
        <key>Memory</key>
        <dict>
            <key>DataWidth</key>
            <integer>64</integer>
            <key>Devices</key>
            <array>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 0</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P1-1</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>8192</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 1</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P1-2</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>8192</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 2</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P1-3</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>8192</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 3</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P1-4</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>8192</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 4</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P1-5</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>8192</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 5</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P1-6</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>8192</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 6</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P2-1</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 7</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P2-2</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 8</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P2-3</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 9</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P2-4</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 10</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P2-5</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
                <dict>
                    <key>AssetTag</key>
                    <string></string>
                    <key>BankLocator</key>
                    <string>BANK 11</string>
                    <key>DeviceLocator</key>
                    <key>Manufacturer</key>
                    <string>Samsung</string>
                    <key>PartNumber</key>
                    <key>SerialNumber</key>
                    <string>P2-6</string>
                    <key>Size</key>
                    <integer>0</integer>
                    <key>Speed</key>
                    <integer>1333</integer>
                </dict>
            </array>
            <key>ErrorCorrection</key>
            <integer>5</integer>
            <key>FormFactor</key>
            <integer>9</integer>
            <key>MaxCapacity</key>
            <integer>0</integer>
            <key>TotalWidth</key>
            <integer>72</integer>
            <key>Type</key>
            <integer>24</integer>
            <key>TypeDetail</key>
            <integer>8192</integer>
        </dict>
Thanks for sharing!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.