Time to Change the Look!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MikeM87, Apr 23, 2012.

1. MikeM87 macrumors 6502

MikeM87

Hi Guys,

Since having my white iPhone 4s i've been using a Sena Ultraslim pouch but am thinking of changing the case.

I've been looking at case mate cases but also wanted to see what case's you guys use.

Just fancy a change really :)

Thanks for any input!

2. mellofello macrumors 65816

Life proof is my 10th, and last iPhone case. I just got it two weeks ago and just this past Friday someone spilled an entire pint of beer on my iPhone 4s. No harm no foul. What would have usually been a ruined night and a sad trip to the apple store was a non incident. I washed it off in the sink and continued on with my life. While I would never submerge, or subject it to serious shock I can vouch for it being a huge step up in durability, with a few usability trade offs.

Can't say enough good things.

I will still keep my mophie juice pack around for emergency power but day to day lifeproof>all others I have owned.

3. ChrisTX macrumors 68030

ChrisTX

http://www.elementcase.com/ION4-iPhone-Case-a/279.htm
    I've got the carbon kevlar version of this case and love the looks, and protection. Coincidentally, my phone dropped almost immediately after being inserted into this case and survived without a hitch. It's definitely worth a look for sure.

4. cynics macrumors G4

I also got a life proof case. It's ok. It's not the prettiest and it's over priced.

It is nice for me because I'm outside a lot even when it raining. Just this weekend I went zip lining with my nieces and nephews and it was pouring. I was the only person that could bring a camera.

I'll save the embarrassing story but I dropped it into standing water about a month ago. Stayed completely safe.

5. pooleman Suspended

pooleman

iSkin.com and magpul .com sell some really good cases that are reasonably priced.