Tips on getting the iPhone 5s

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ksubi, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Ksubi macrumors member

I've been trying to get one ever since the weekend launch, all sold out.

Rang up all stores in Sydney, some only had 16gb left in space grey. One store I rang had 32gb in space grey, tried my best to get there ASAP, was sold out 10 minutes before I arrived to the store.

I am devestated! What is there left for me to do? I know I can order one online, but the process is far too long.

Life isn't fair.

2. Ksubi thread starter macrumors member

3. 1981d macrumors regular

Well, I don't know specifically about Australia, but here in the USA stores have been receiving new shipments every day. I had to hound about 12 different stores over 4 days to find mind, plus checking online inventories. But I got them. I think the stores will definitely get more in well before u would get it from an online order. Just keep trying! Good luck.

4. Krissypantz2828 macrumors 6502a

Krissypantz2828

Call the stores once a week, or everyday if you want. Go in and make sure you are one of the first people in line. There isn't really anything else you can do. This is how it works for the fist month or so.

5. SAVAGE5 macrumors member

SAVAGE5

The tip is getting there before anyone else at an Apple store. 100% bullet proof plan

6. gdourado macrumors 6502

gdourado

I was wondering, how is the situation in Australia?
    DO Apple stores have stock? Do they have daily queues, or can you walk in and get a 5s?

Cheers!