-Apple Bumper OEM
-Chinese knockoff bumpers
-Seidio Bumper
-Neo Hybrid EX

I am not interested in spending more than 60 dollars on the bumper

Must have features:
-NO SIGNAL LOSS
-Lay on table design on both the back and front

After 6-7 bumpers, an otterbox reflex case, a few case-mate cases I just dont know what to go with anymore...need a bumper or a slim case with lay on table design for the front of the phone

There are many threads and I am always on the boards so please dont reply that i should search the forums...Im on here twice a day searching for the best case

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP :D

stfwayne

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 10, 2011
A case that leaves the left side of the phone exposed (volume buttons and mute switch) is also what im looking for and thats very hard to find

let me know what u guys think

any suggestions????

stfwayne

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 10, 2011
I heard they are having serious issues with the clasp so i have tried to avoid buying it as its at the type of my price range

anyone else?

stfwayne

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 10, 2011
One person replies to my request?

Thanks alot guys really appreciate it.

I bought a Otterbox Reflex in Deep Teal for 17 off Amazon in the meantime

SCARY GAY DAD

macrumors 6502
Dec 3, 2011
DISNEYLAND
Tried:
-Caze Thinedge
-Apple Bumper OEM
-Chinese knockoff bumpers
-Seidio Bumper
-Neo Hybrid EX

I am not interested in spending more than 60 dollars on the bumper

Must have features:
-NO SIGNAL LOSS
-Lay on table design on both the back and front

After 6-7 bumpers, an otterbox reflex case, a few case-mate cases I just dont know what to go with anymore...need a bumper or a slim case with lay on table design for the front of the phone

There are many threads and I am always on the boards so please dont reply that i should search the forums...Im on here twice a day searching for the best case

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP :D
This does not help at all. The Apple bumper fits your description perfectly. You need to explain why didn't work out.

stfwayne

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 10, 2011
Im simply tired of using the Black Apple Bumper bc over time it does get loose (i take my case off quite a bit as i am ocd about my screen cleaning)

Hopefully this Otterbox Reflex will satisfy my case cravings for a little while :cool:

map1978

macrumors 68020
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I've never seen a seidio bumper

Your right about the apple one getting loose, mine did after like 14 months though. Last month I scooped up another but revised version. It's super snug on a white 4s.

If only other cases had the exact same metal volume/sleep/wake buttons as the apple bumper

maybe the new sgp linear color poly bumpers?

SCARY GAY DAD

macrumors 6502
Dec 3, 2011
DISNEYLAND
Im simply tired of using the Black Apple Bumper bc over time it does get loose (i take my case off quite a bit as i am ocd about my screen cleaning)

Hopefully this Otterbox Reflex will satisfy my case cravings for a little while :cool:
You still haven't explained why all the other bumpers didn't work out. If you're too lazy to put more effort into your posts, people are not going to put in the effort to help you. Even those who still want to help you still can't help you because we don't know what you're looking for. Stop being so lazy.

kvizzel

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2011
check the magpul field case.

heard nothing but good reviews.

i just ordered mine will be here in a few days.

eclone

macrumors newbie
Jan 6, 2011
You can make the bumper fit snug again by letting it sit in boiling water for 10 mins. I do this every couple months from swapping cases. It works

stfwayne

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 10, 2011
The reason why none of the cases work for me is that after a short while they get dirty or loose or look in general cheap.

Its hard to imagine that not one company could take one of the aluminum design molds and instead make it in some kind of hard plastic that doesnt degrade signal

I am into customizing my phone

I had a walnut burl jackbacks cover, a baby blue glass back and now a lime green glass backplate

I want a case that exudes that premium feel and while apple's bumper does that it loses its luster fast

I guess I am just pining for a case that doesnt exist and thats why i need your guys help

I want a premium looking case (like aluminum style ones) without signal degradation

As i said above i got a deep teal otterbox reflex and i will post pictures on wed when i get the case in the mail

Outrigger

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2008
I guess I am just pining for a case that doesnt exist and thats why i need your guys help

I want a premium looking case (like aluminum style ones) without signal degradation
Like you said, you're pinning for something that doesn't exist. No such thing as a perfect case. You've pretty much listed everything out there so I highly doubt there's any help anyone can provide. You seem to be a case junkie but there's only so many out there.

TheiPhoneChick

macrumors 6502
Nov 1, 2011
SGP Linear Ex, best bumper hands down. It's slim, won't discolor, stylish and has a small lay on the table design for protect the screen and also comes with front and back screen shields. One of the best screen shields out there by the way.

Rocko1

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2011
Have you considered the issue is not with the bumpers but with your OCD? You may never be happy. You may pick out a flaw even if Nasa built a case.

reebs

macrumors 6502
Feb 18, 2004
SGP Linear Ex, best bumper hands down. It's slim, won't discolor, stylish and has a small lay on the table design for protect the screen and also comes with front and back screen shields. One of the best screen shields out there by the way.
Agreed! Just got mine in lime for my white iPhone, gorgeous! Slim, low profile can mix colors, does not interere with screen protectors. I have tried apple bumper, caze bumper, sgp hybrid ex, this is the best.

jedolley

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2009
Another recommendation for the SGP Linear EX.

+ hard plastic bumper style case that won't discolor
+ good build quality, tight fit, and imo stylish.
+ several different color options and probably best non-aluminum/metal bumper out there.