Tmobile stock

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by veraamo, Sep 20, 2013.

1. veraamo macrumors newbie

I think it's funny reading all these sob stories. I'm in the dc metro area and when I got off work today I walked into a tmobile store with no line and had a choice of white or black. Now I know they aren't the best network but for $50 a month it's a great deal and no lines cause no one thinks they will have the iPhone. Lol.

Walked out with the space gray cuz I like it better, 16 gig cuz I can load the pics on Dropbox or at home.

2. the caveman macrumors 6502

Thanks for sharing.

3. veraamo thread starter macrumors newbie

Op here. After reading my post I come off as an ass, lol. Not trying to. Just trying to let folks know in the dc area to check out tmobile.

4. sydia21 macrumors regular

sydia21

I work near a t mobile store but have AT&T. I asked a t mobile rep of they had any 5s in stock and he said they were only doing orders. No stock was in store. I am also in the DC metro area.

5. bajaracing macrumors member

I did the same here in San Diego. T-Mobile store in mall is right across from ATT Store. Long line at att. I was the only one at tm.

6. veraamo thread starter macrumors newbie

Which store did you go to/ask? I went to the one in ballston mall/Arlington.

7. CEmajr macrumors 601

T-Mobile stores barely got stock, if any. AT&T stores seemed to get more stock than any of the other carriers.

8. sydia21 macrumors regular

sydia21

9. kendu2412 macrumors regular

My area ( Fairfield / Vacaville ) , ATT and Sprint out but T Mobile have all color in stock ( big store and kios at mall ) .

T Mobile still have it if you come and ask , but if you call maybe they said no because 1st come 1st serve :apple:

10. viperGTS macrumors 65816

You got extremely lucky, some of us waited until today only to preorder and wait another week or so... At T-Mobile...

11. Tomb01 macrumors 6502

I ordered online (via webchat) Friday AM at 5:39 PST. Two phones, they could have shipped the Space Grey immediately, for Saturday delivery, but my wife wanted the gold and they were not able to guarantee it right away. My current order status is 'Being Processed', but when I went back to the chat team to understand that they were confident that all things had been completed and they would likely ship on Monday. Now, am not as confident as they are, given the media relating to the low inventory of the gold 5s, but you never know. A chat is documented, with the name of the person providing the information, so a little more risky for someone to tell you outright falsehoods, and both the chat folks I communicated with seemed comfortable with the phones availability next week. We'll see (he says hopefully).

12. note235 macrumors 6502a

switched 5 lines to tmobile
    choose of either black or white
    got 2 of each

13. Velin macrumors 65816

Velin

T-mobile is an excellent carrier. GSM, great voice quality including HD voice, and highly competitive rate plans.

14. HiRisk macrumors 6502

The three TMO stores in my area had no 5s in stock. They had a TMO tent posted out front promoting the 5s too.

15. KPOM macrumors G5

That may be true, but apparently their online warehouse got quite a few. Even after Apple's website went to 7-10 business days I was able to order the iPhone 5s online through T-Mobile (around 1:30am PDT). Mine arrived today with expedited shipping. Of course, I really want the unlocked version so I kept my Apple order (I'm assuming the full-priced one from Apple will be unlocked from the get-go) and may just pay the restocking fee on the T-Mobile phone rather than wait the 40 days to qualify for an unlock. (I have a grandfathered AT&T unlimited account that I might keep).