Tmobile Users, are you jumping to another carrier or staying put?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Starfyre, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Starfyre macrumors 68000

Starfyre

Tmobile users, are you jumping to Verizon or AT&T to start a new service contract with them for the iphone? Or staying right where you are? If so, you planning on getting the next iPhone 6S, unlocked iP5? Or jumping to android?

2. Mr Hill macrumors 6502

Staying with T-Mobile this time. HSPA+ is coming soon to the iPhone on their network and they still offer unlimited data and have the lowest rates.

Will get the iPhone 5 once the network is fully refarmed and I can take advantage of HSPA+ 42.

3. kbt1020 macrumors regular

A friend is giving me his unlocked iP4 w/ a broken power button, so I'll bring that to the store and exchange it. Hopefully I can beg for a 4S by paying a bit extra than the $150 Out-of-Warranty replacement fee. If not, the 4 is still a lot better than the blackberry I'm using now.

4. Agent-P macrumors 68030

Agent-P

With the network refarming, it doesn't make sense for existing unlocked iPhone users on T-Mobile to switch to someone else now. It'll be mostly done by the end of this year (which we're 3/4 of the way through). Just wait a tad longer. Sure, you won't get LTE yet, but T-Mobile HSPA+ is pretty damn fast. Plus, next year will be the LTE rollout anyway.